• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Gun Youtubers

I normally watch all of Hickok45 however I'm looking to watch more. I follow AKOU on Facebook and Youtube and I know of Bigshooterist of Maine however AKOU/Big focus on the tactical aspect of shooting.

Is there a local guy with a channel? It's hard for me to take most Youtube gun videos seriously because of the bad jokes, "hold my beer" attitude or weird Generic American accents. Like this guy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just watching a video where the guy said he's from MA, the channel was called "tactical priority," not a giant channel but has some good stuff on there. Also there was some footage of him shooting a match at my club.

I was just watching a video where the guy said he's from MA, the channel was called "tactical priority," not a giant channel but has some good stuff on there. Also there was some footage of him shooting a match at my club.

He's on NES. When I was looking to get into IPDA his was one of the first channels I found and I had no idea he was from Mass at first though I think he mentioned it at some point in one of the videos. I ended up going to Woburn Sportsmen's Association in Bedford for my first IDPA practice with the gear recommendations I got from his videos, and was surprised to find that he was running the program there. I have since become a member there. He's a great guy and really good shooter.

Four guys guns is probably the biggest YouTube channel from New Hampshire. Big shooterist is from Maine and he gets a lot of attention for his full auto vids. Wishse is also from New Hampshire but not as big as the other two

Back
Top Bottom