New England Gun Store Listings

Bay State Arms (formly Bob's Tactical)
90 Lafayette Rd., Rte. 1
Salisbury, MA
978-465-5561

They've been bringing in more and more pistols of late. Plus they've got a decent assortment of long arms as well. The nice part is you can try shooting a gun you're thinking of buying ('cept for the unfired new ones). I don't know if they've got a web site up and running yet, but if/when they do, I'll post the link.

Hussey's in Windsor Maine

you can forget Hussey's in Windsor Maine intersection of rt 32 & rt 105

who sign outside proclaims "Beer, Guns, Wedding gowns"
don't think they have a web page

Does anyone know the business hours for Tackle Unlimited in Stoughton, MA?

I'm assuming they are closed on Mondays?

Thanks,
Pete

He is Closed everyday. Will only open by app. You have to call him and tell him what you want to see and he will have it to show you. That is not where he keeps his guns.
I've bought guns from him.
Fred

How is he on pricing? He has what I'm looking for and it is quite high but noone else has one around. Is the price what it is or will he negociate on it?

Just make sure you get email from him with the price and bring it with you! There was an incident where MAGICALLY one of his guns that I wanted went up $200 in price as soon as I expressed interest!

I'm just going to wait. I'll get a better deal when the gun is avail to us. My impatience will end up costing me another $125 which isn't worth it.

Would like to add:
in New Hampshire:
Manchester Firing Line
50 Gay Street
Manchester, NH 03103-6815
(603) 668-9015 phone
http://www.gunsnh.com/
Not too far from Mass border (about 20 mins) usually has ammo at discounted rate in bulk
in Maine:
Old Town Trading Post
1681 Bennoch Rd
Old Town, ME 04468
(207) 827-7032
Just east of Rt 95 on Rt 43

Al, check the sticky at the top of the list of forums about paid membership. Dealers have to pay $49/year and get their own sub-forum to list their services/products.

A.G. Guns and Ammo, Inc

Sorry, I can't recommend them. Placed a deposit and they did not honor it. Recommend "four seasons" or "collectors coin shop", people that know what a hand shake means.

Best shop hands down to deal with is the Shooter Box on Broadway in Malden. Steve is a great guy and has a ton of inventory in a small shop. His prices are better than anyone elses and he always has unusual guns and products. I can't recommend him enough.

Check out his website at: www.theshootersbox.com

I'd like to add Chester Arms LLC in Chester NH.

He runs a small retail shop attached to his house and his prices can't be beat. He was $75 less than another shop in town on my XD-40 and $60 less on my Taurus Tracker. I also picked up a complete Stag Arms lower from him for $190.

Check out his website at www.chesterarmsllc.com

Maine Gun Shops

I know it's late but, Maine Military Supply in Brewer, Maine Van Raymonds in Brewer, Maine and Lew's Guns in Corinna, Maine all have a great selection and knowledgable staff.

First Defense Firearms, Inc.

Hi, I would like to add First Defense Firearms, Inc., located in Uxbridge, MA, to your list. Thank you.

First Defense Firearms, Inc.
6 North Main St., Suite. 202B
Uxbridge, MA 01569

508-278-6844
[email protected]
www.firstdefensefirearms.com (under construction)

- Firearms, Ammunition, Holsters, Flashlights, Knives, Eye and Ear Protection, Clothing, Safes, Cleaning Supplies, Pepper Spray, Accessories and much more

- LTC Classes

guns shops southern nehampshire

hey i found 2 guns shops in plaistow,nh cant find any websites for them but ive bought from both

Daves sportings goods 111 plaistow rd 603-382-0408

and stateline guns, ammo & archery 160 pliastow rd. 603-382-4131

dont know to much about stateline had what i was lookfor at the time

as for daves he keeps asking when im going to leave the republic of mass great guy great to deal with

x2. He is the only one I deal with. If anyone ever wants to "see if the world is flat" drive down the Pike past exit 4 (91) and you will see where Neptune and I are...then go visit Pete's.

A Big +++1

I have made the trip out to Pete's several times from Somerville. Tom is a great guy and has even called me on several occasions to let me know he has something I may be interested in. I have to plan on a whole day to go out, but when I have it's always been worth it [smile]

Paul

Back
Top Bottom