• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Events - Out of Gunshow Promoting After West Lebanon!

Blackmore

NES Member
1.16.2020 edit:

Vendors got an email yesterday, 1.15.2020, announcing W. Lebanon show Feb 15-16 will be this promoter's last show!

Only 4! 2

Manchester Jan 11-12
W. Lebanon Feb 15-16
Concord Apr 18-19
Concord Sep 12-13

So, no more Maine shows in Augusta and Biddeford.

No Fall Manchester show.

Email to vendors said ALL venues had been booked with no mention of possible future additions.

Looks like Patti definitely got out at the right time.

The small club level shows like FCAC, the Ammo & Cartridge show last September, the club shows in Mass., etc. are going to become more important since they don't need as big an upfront financial commitment to put on and have a good reputation for better prices and frequently unusual stuff for sale.

Last edited:
I used to attend most of the gun shows by the big promoters. Ironically I always seemed to make out better at the Holbrook and Braintree gun club shows! In one case I was able to buy Dewey rifle cleaning rods (fiberglass) for $1.00 each (person selling was selling his late Father's stuff). In another case I bought a Ruger Blackhawk .30Carbine revolver for $350.00!

Only 4!

Manchester Jan 11-12
W. Lebanon Feb 15-16
Concord Apr 18-19
Concord Sep 12-13

So, no more Maine shows in Augusta and Biddeford.

No Fall Manchester show.

Email to vendors said ALL venues had been booked with no mention of possible future additions.

Looks like Patti got out at the right time.

The small club level shows like FCAC, the Ammo & Cartridge show last September, the club shows in Mass., etc. are going to become more important since they don't need as big an upfront financial commitment to put on and have a good reputation for better prices and frequently unusual stuff for sale.
2 shows at the Bektash Lodge in Concord aren't listed

2 shows at the Bektash Lodge in Concord aren't listed

Those are not New England Events shows. NEE are the people who bought Patti DiPrete's shows. Our club, Fort Constitution Arms Collectors, runs two shows at the Bektash (March & August) although it is also rented to other groups for shows.

Last edited:
So when are they?

Our first Fort Constitution Arms Collectors' 2020 show is Saturday, March 14th. One day only. The August show is typically the 4th Saturday of the month so it will be the 22nd of August.

ETA: Post ^ updated and 22nd is confirmed.

Last edited:
Those are not New England Events shows. NEE are the people who bought Patti DiPrete's shows. Our club, Fort Constitution Arms Collectors, runs two shows at the Bektash (March & August) although it is also rented to other groups for shows.
New England Events sounds generic. They're going to have to improve on that name.

I used to attend most of the gun shows by the big promoters. Ironically I always seemed to make out better at the Holbrook and Braintree gun club shows! In one case I was able to buy Dewey rifle cleaning rods (fiberglass) for $1.00 each (person selling was selling his late Father's stuff). In another case I bought a Ruger Blackhawk .30Carbine revolver for $350.00!

I use to anticipate on this show, but i just can't explain how on earth i miss this one.

Since the heading is New England Events 2020 Gunshows I'm not sure if you wanted to include show in MA.....which generally blow, but non the less MA is still part of New England. Lots more in other New England states that can be found here: Gun Shows 2020 – and choose your state of choice.

January

Jan 4th – 5th, 2020
Sturbridge Gun Show
Sturbridge Host Hotel and Conference Center
Sturbridge, MA

Jan 25th – 26th, 2020
Great Marlboro Gun & Knife Show
Marlboro Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center
Marlborough, MA

February

Feb 1st – 2nd, 2020
Southeastern Massachusetts Sportsman’s Show
Standish Sportsman Club
East Bridgewater, MA

March

Mar 7th – 8th, 2020
Wilmington Firearm & Knife Show/Sale
Aleppo Shriners Auditorium
Wilmington, MA

Mar 14th – 15th, 2020
Great West Springfield Firearm & Knife Show / Sale
Eastern States Exposition
West Springfield, MA

Mar 28th – 29th, 2020
Marlborough, MA

June

Jun 12th – 14th, 2020
NEAAS Sturbridge Gun Show
Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center
Sturbridge, MA

September

Sep 26th – 27th, 2020
Marlborough, MA

October

Oct 24th – 25th, 2020
West Springfield, MA

November

Nov 14th – 15th, 2020
Wilmington, MA

Nov 21st – 22nd, 2020
Holbrook Gun Show
Holbrook Sportsmen's Club
Holbrook, MA

Nov 21st – 22nd, 2020
Boxboro Gun & Knife Show
Boxboro Regency
Boxborough, MA

December

Dec 12th – 13th, 2020
West Springfield, MA

Its too bad there isnt the interest/vendors for a show in NH on the scale of the York Pa gun show or Chantilly Va show.......those are spectacular shows
The problem is for NH, there are no venues large enough for a show that scale. There is a show in King of Prussia, PA that is 1800 tables, held 3-4 times a year.
Also, we don't have enough vendors to fill such a venue. I tried organizing a gun show in Milford, NH. I had 60 vendors lined up for 100,000 sq ft location. Forget it!

Since the heading is New England Events 2020 Gunshows I'm not sure if you wanted to include show in MA.....which generally blow, but non the less MA is still part of New England. Lots more in other New England states that can be found here: Gun Shows 2020 – and choose your state of choice.

January

Jan 4th – 5th, 2020
Sturbridge Gun Show
Sturbridge Host Hotel and Conference Center
Sturbridge, MA

Jan 25th – 26th, 2020
Marlborough, MA

February

Feb 1st – 2nd, 2020
Southeastern Massachusetts Sportsman’s Show
Standish Sportsman Club
East Bridgewater, MA

March

Mar 7th – 8th, 2020
Wilmington, MA

Mar 14th – 15th, 2020
West Springfield, MA

Mar 28th – 29th, 2020
Marlborough, MA

June

Jun 12th – 14th, 2020
NEAAS Sturbridge Gun Show
Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center
Sturbridge, MA

September

Sep 26th – 27th, 2020
Marlborough, MA

October

Oct 24th – 25th, 2020
West Springfield, MA

November

Nov 14th – 15th, 2020
Wilmington, MA

Nov 21st – 22nd, 2020
Holbrook Gun Show
Holbrook Sportsmen's Club
Holbrook, MA

Nov 21st – 22nd, 2020
Boxboro Gun & Knife Show
Boxboro Regency
Boxborough, MA

December

Dec 12th – 13th, 2020
West Springfield, MA
NEW ENGLAND EVENTS is the show promoter for State of NH gun shows. They recently announced they would not be promoting shows in Maine. The listings above are from the show promoters (NEW MART PROMOTIONS) from New York. They promote in MA, NY and PA. EAGLE ARMS PROMOTIONS IN PA, promote HUGE shows in PA. If you're from MA or NH or anywhere in New England and if you have a C&R license, make the effort to travel to PA. Make it a weekend event, I usually do!

Our first Fort Constitution Arms Collectors' 2020 show is Saturday, March 14th. One day only. The August show is typically the 4th Saturday of the month so it should be the 22nd but hasn't officially been announced yet.

Are you sure about that date? The email I received from Scott M, the secretary, specifically says "for the Spring NHAC show scheduled for March 21st, 2020." I didn't bother to sign up because that's the weekend of the big show at the Champlain Valley Fair Grounds. If it's the 14th, I might go.

Are you sure about that date? The email I received from Scott M, the secretary, specifically says "for the Spring NHAC show scheduled for March 21st, 2020." I didn't bother to sign up because that's the weekend of the big show at the Champlain Valley Fair Grounds. If it's the 14th, I might go.

Yes, I am.

NHAC is the "other" club. They ran the cartridge, reloading and ammo show in September last year also at the Bektash.

Scott is also a member of our club. There is a lot of crossover.

Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Home

Scroll down at the link for our FCAC dates.

anyone going to the Sturbridge show tomorrow? I usually attend this show, brought a fellow NESer last year. we may both go again tomorrow. Ill throw up the secret NES sign and handshake if I see anybody else from here;)

Yes, I am.

NHAC is the "other" club. They ran the cartridge, reloading and ammo show in September last year also at the Bektash.

Scott is also a member of our club. There is a lot of crossover.

Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Home

Scroll down at the link for our FCAC dates.
Wow... my bad; I didn't realize there were two one day shows a week apart! Thank you for correcting my ignorance. (I'm not being sarcastic here - I really didn't know.)

Now, the NHAC show prohibits firearms. What is your show like? I'm wondering if it's worth a trip from Central Vermont to get a table.

Now, the NHAC show prohibits firearms. What is your show like? I'm wondering if it's worth a trip from Central Vermont to get a table.

Firearms are sold at the FCAC show, however we are currently sold out of tables for March. Current table holders have squatters rights for subsequent shows and there is a waiting list. HTH

Do you set up at Barre? Haven't taken the drive there in a few years but always thought it was an excellent show.

Firearms are sold at the FCAC show, however we are currently sold out of tables for March. Current table holders have squatters rights for subsequent shows and there is a waiting list. HTH

Do you set up at Barre? Haven't taken the drive there in a few years but always thought it was an excellent show.
Darn. How do I get on the waiting list?

And yes, I'm always at Barre. Last year I moved up to three tables on the first floor. Right up by the stage on the left, by the concession tables. Firearms, ammo (including stuff for milsurps), powder and primers and some accessories.

Its too bad there isnt the interest/vendors for a show in NH on the scale of the York Pa gun show or Chantilly Va show.......those are spectacular shows
Hey now is your big chance!! BE THE PROMOTER!!! N.E.E. is done! You can do the shows the way you always dreamed about!

Back
Top Bottom