New England Carbine Courses

Anyone have any ideas for a quality carbine course in NE. Sig just cancelled their 3 carbine course with Gunsite, which at $810 for 3 days was way over priced.

I would love to see Pat Rogers or Jeff Gonzales up this way for a carbine course. Anyone else?

They will if you find a host club to run it at and get enough folks interested to sign up. NEShooters.com has been successful bringing these folks to MA/NH to teach defensive handgun courses.

In MA since it is a felony to possess an uncased long gun on a public way, there isn't much practical use for a carbine course here! Can't speak to the laws in other states.

striped1 said:
Anyone have any ideas for a quality carbine course in NE. Sig just cancelled their 3 carbine course with Gunsite, which at $810 for 3 days was way over priced.

I would love to see Pat Rogers or Jeff Gonzales up this way for a carbine course. Anyone else?

Louis Awerbuck, Randy Cain, John Farnham, Massad Ayoob. . . They all offer Carbine classes of one, two, or three days. You just need a range and enough interested people to fill a class to get any one of them to come in.

Regards
John

i'm interested...

while i'm not really into tactical carbine, i would still be interested in a "long gun" training class. something to do! count me in...c'mon everyone!
-rob
"in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

Back
Top Bottom