New employee at Sportsman's den.

Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. I am Mike and I will be at sportsman's den on saturdays and sundays in the firearms side of the house. My background is 7yrs US Marine infantry with six of my seven years as a rifle and pistol instructor, I also worked for the department of homeland security on a goverment contact for a year. And 4yrs at the state house. I am a glock armorer so will be happy to help with you anything glock. Please feel free to stop into the shop anytime not just Saturday or Sunday. But if you happen to be in on a day I am here please let me know your a NES memeber.

Mike

Last edited:
Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. I am Mike and I will be at sportsman's den on saturdays and sundays in the firearms side of the house. My background is 7yrs US Marine infantry with six of my seven years as a rifle and pistol instructor, I also worked for the department of homeland security on a goverment contact for a year. And 4yrs at the state house. I am a glock armorer so will be happy to help with you anything glock. Please feel free to stop into the shop anytime not just Saturday or Sunday. But if you happen to be in on a day I am here please let me know your a NES memeber.

Mike

Thank you for your service......

Did you work yesterday? I stopped in real quick with my girlfriend in the afternoon.

Did you work yesterday? I stopped in real quick with my girlfriend in the afternoon.

Today was my first day. But from now on I will be there sat/sunday. Stop in anytime and say hello, bring the GF in she have her permit? If not got to get her into one of Rons classes and get her LTC.

I was there a few weeks ago after reading a review about the place here on NES. I talked with Ron for about 45 Min. I am 6 Minutes away and I will be sure to stop by and say hello. Looking for a small frame revolver, either the Bodyguard or LCR as I already own an LCP that I brought in from Texas. See you soon.

I was there a few weeks ago after reading a review about the place here on NES. I talked with Ron for about 45 Min. I am 6 Minutes away and I will be sure to stop by and say hello. Looking for a small frame revolver, either the Bodyguard or LCR as I already own an LCP that I brought in from Texas. See you soon.

Datarock,

I have the LCR a outstanding pistol best double action trigger on the market for a small frame revolver. There is one in the case stop in and check it out, I think you would be very happy with it. only 13oz very a nice all around carry gun.

Back
Top Bottom