New Comm2A Scorecard?

Hey all,

The 2017 Comm2A Licensing Scorecard: Dropbox - 2017 LTC Scorecard.pdf - Simplify your life

That's great and all, and thank you for that hard work Comm2A. Will there be a new version of that for the 2018 data?

Thanks!

Be patient. 2018 only ended six months ago, it takes a long time to get the data and compile it. (mostly the getting)

the 2017 data is plenty good for anything you're going to do with it.

Bump.

We're almost half through 2020. Do we have new data for 2018? Maybe 2019? My understanding is there wasn't a lot of change in 2018, but I like having too much data that I never really reference at my fingertips...

I would also like new data, but concur that not much has likely changed since 2017. I also believe Comm2A is one of the parties litigating the Gould case which would remove the need for this document if the outcome is good. I think it makes sense for Comm2A to be putting as many resources as they can into that fight.

I would also like new data, but concur that not much has likely changed since 2017. I also believe Comm2A is one of the parties litigating the Gould case which would remove the need for this document if the outcome is good. I think it makes sense for Comm2A to be putting as many resources as they can into that fight.
I agree that they should focus on winning. I'd not be surprised if updating the scorecard is part of the research they do in support of cases like Gould, in that they need the data aggregated to build their arguments

Back
Top Bottom