• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Club/Range in Merrimac ???

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My wife was just getting her done in Amesbury and the hair dresser mentioned that her husband wanted to join the Club/Range in Merrimac. The woman's husband is an Amesebury LEO, so I haven't dismissed the claim, but I can't find anything online about it. Just curious if anyone here knows anything.

I do know that the local LEO's go to a pit in town to qualify, so maybe it's just a LEO thing.

Hiltonizer

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My wife was just getting her done in Amesbury and the hair dresser mentioned that her husband wanted to join the Club/Range in Merrimac. The woman's husband is an Amesebury LEO, so I haven't dismissed the claim, but I can't find anything online about it. Just curious if anyone here knows anything.

I do know that the local LEO's go to a pit in town to qualify, so maybe it's just a LEO thing.

Just over the border in Newton is Country Pond, i'm a member there and haven't heard of anything else starting up. The pit in seabrook did re-open earlier this year though.

Top Bottom