• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New changes...

or insert the pictures url between

Yeah, for some reason, all the formatting icons and insertion icons are now gone on both quick reply and advanced. Smilies are still on the side...

I'm using Firefox 10.0.2.

Nevermind... I was using NoScript, and one of these:

googleapis.com
quantserve.com
or skimresourses.com

must run that toolbar, and I was blocking it.
I had allowed northeastshooters.com, but when I allowed all, the icons showed up.

Sorry, I'm a dolt.

Last edited:
googleapis.com would be the culprit. The scripting that drives the input box is grabbed from there.

I must be a dolt too....maybe more of one...lol. I have the same problem now. It was fine earlier but now those lil icons are gone. I didn't make any changes that I'm aware of....wtf? BTW, I'm using Firefox 3.6.27. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
Thanks.

Bill -

First off, upgrade your Firefox... you are using a VERY old base version - FF is on 10.x for the stable release at the moment.

Secondly, to address the problem, do you use addons, such as noscript or adblock?

No, I don't use those addons.

eta: K..upgraded & got the icons back. Thanks. [grin]

There was word that google was going to be upgrading the scripting to phase out older versions of IE - I'm guessing that the version of FF you were using got hit as well.

Glad you're back up and running.

Back
Top Bottom