• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Carry gun

I appreciate it, I went back and forth my biggest reasoning was consistency. I sometimes carry my 17 and will sometimes carry the 365 (if not always). Having to think about which sites I have on? didn't appeal to me, plus I have options to put whatever I want on them. Very happy with the decision.

Hmmm....interesting timing. Sig just announced P365X. This is a P365 slide, XL grip, flat trigger, and pre-milled for Romeo red dot. Aside from the trigger shoe and milling, this is the combo I use.

worth it to me.
with the gun you were supposed to get one mag with the extension, and one without. mags are all the same anyway, only the base plate differs.
I am going to get this for the one without the extension, my question is, when I buy new mags so I buy the regulars and this or just the sig with the pinky?

huge (relatively, ok. a cz is worse) pita to replace the trigger there, but, if you are handy you can do it. i did not see the point, to be honest. it is not a target gun, it is an EDC.
there was a youtube for that. watch it.

if you wanna play with swapping stuff - play with the glock. that is what it is made for. that small sig is better kept stock.
I would just have my local shop do the install if I did it, wondering if the trigger feels better

I am going to get this for the one without the extension, my question is, when I buy new mags so I buy the regulars and this or just the sig with the pinky?
honestly - that sort of stuff is for you to decide.
i only have 2 mags for the sig, as i do not need more :) - and have those extenders on both - as i want same grip. i do not think it is a good idea to mix different extenders, you want to be consistent of how the gun feels in your hand. try it and decide afterwards, it is just $10.

No need to start a new thread. Love this gun! Love my IWB (keyhole). Latest problem is that now in the winter, I feel that the IWB is overkill and not needed. I love my hidden hybrid for my Glock because I can go either.

Basically looking for an OWB for my 365 for winter Carry, IWB isn’t needed abs OWB is more comfy (sometimes don’t feel like carrying the Glock)

Local vet owned companies get priority what should I look at?

Back
Top Bottom