New budget night vision: TNVC mono/bino with sale through 13 Jul 2020

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Alert for anyone on the fence for night vision: TNVC just released a new line of budget NODs. These are the same housings as previously offered but with newer budget tubes. Specifically uses ACTinBlack's DTNVG polymer articulating bino housing, AB Night Vision's RNVG aluminum non-articulating bino housing, and polymer PVS-14 mono housing. The difference is commercial-spec Elbit USA F9400XLSH tubes with auto-gated gen 3 thin-filmed white phosphor, otherwise military-spec components and assembled in-house including collimation. I'm still holding out for DTNVGs with mil-spec L3Harris OMNI VIII auto-gated gen 3 non-filmed white phosphor, but this new offering is nearly $3.5k less. Definitely worth considering for anyone on the fence or who doesn't care for mil-spec. These include the July 4th sale price valid now through July 13th.

Full details at Home – Tactical Night Vision Company

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 11.37.49 AM.png

And a patriotic ad they published today with the new line:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3QfXncCt3w

I hear ya, though "budget" is relative. The real question is whether you want darkness to be your advantage. If so, this new line lowers the barrier to entry.

I only consider brand new $2,300 "budget" due to the fact that used PVS7 units sell for $1,700 all the time on ARFCOM. Shit, there is a dude on there now sellling used Panoramic ANVs for $14,000 lol

did anyone jump on this.

Supposed to be 5 weeks. End of week 5 called, 1.5-2 more weeks. They said was one of the first to purchase it. I am at week 8 now, and forget them replying to PM/e-mail they suck. Could at least expect when spending that kinda money that they try to send out e-mails about potential delays etc, especially when they claimed 3 weeks ago that mine was supposed 2 be next to be build.

they also not taking any new orders for a good while now.

i'm honestly at the point that if it's not being shipped within the next 2 weeks i'm just going to keep running my pvs14 and cancel the order

did anyone jump on this.

Supposed to be 5 weeks. End of week 5 called, 1.5-2 more weeks. They said was one of the first to purchase it. I am at week 8 now, and forget them replying to PM/e-mail they suck. Could at least expect when spending that kinda money that they try to send out e-mails about potential delays etc, especially when they claimed 3 weeks ago that mine was supposed 2 be next to be build.

they also not taking any new orders for a good while now.

i'm honestly at the point that if it's not being shipped within the next 2 weeks i'm just going to keep running my pvs14 and cancel the order

are you selling that PVS 14 in the near future?

I've purchased quite a bit of stuff from TNVC over the years. I've been very pleased with the quality of their products, but don't hold your breath for timely delivery. They do a lot of business with the .mil guys and they are always given priority over civilian orders. But once I started using dual tubes, I hardly ever use a single tube any more. So hang in there!!

Back
Top Bottom