• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Bloomberg "Everytown for Gun Safety" Video

goodzilla

NES Member
The first video from Bloomturd's "grassroots" $50M group.

[video=youtube_share;_GBSwxyPuaE]http://youtu.be/_GBSwxyPuaE[/video]

Get ready for your blood to boil.

*Gasp* it appears the mom is holding an ASSAULT KNIFE just think of the children!

First - scenes like this don't happen all the time.
Second - the way to stop this is to have Eddie Eagle programs teach kids about safe handling.
Third - see second. the NRA has been working to protect kids for a long time now.

Ratings have been disabled for this video.

icon_comments_disabled-vflxokpZC.png
Comments are disabled for this video.

1501952_10200308064143906_849465407_n.jpg

My first thought was isn't that Gabe Gomez's family?

Second, this DOES NOT happen all the time. Flat out lie.

Third, what kind of moron keeps a gun in a shoebox in the closet?

Fourth, my seven year old and five year old both know that they don't touch the gun, and they don't ever talk about it at school. And you know what, they haven't.

I saw that yesterday, really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.

So, in other words, they're right in their comfort zone...

I didn't stop it, does that make me a bad person?

What a joke. That being said, leaving loaded guns around that kids can grab does make you a ****ing idiot. It doesn't mean guns should be restricted/banned though.

That's the best he can do with 50 million to spend huh?
Nothing the Brady bunch hasn't done before.
Keep writing those checks Mikey.
At least the guy you paying to come up with that unoriginal crap is making out.

How to stop it according to to EveryTown for Gun Bans:
Put the parents in jail for 10 years, thereby placing the kids in foster care. Parents can never get another decent job with felony on their record. Kids screwed up mentally because they blame themselves for sending their parents to jail. Everyone wins. [rolleyes] M.G.L. 140 131L

How to stop it according to NRA, NES, etc.
Teach gun safety and discipline to your children. No jail or foster care. Everyone wins [thumbsup]

To any lawyers here - Does Beretta have any legal right to sue based on the commercial clearly using one of their flagship pistols (presumably without permission)?

Unless that girl has forearms like Janet Napolitano, it's made of rubber or plastic anyway. She's pretty effortlessly spinning it around.

That'd be great though, for beretta to sue just when Bloombergs group is up and running.

Unless that girl has forearms like Janet Napolitano, it's made of rubber or plastic anyway. She's pretty effortlessly spinning it around.

That'd be great though, for beretta to sue just when Bloombergs group is up and running.

I was gonna say, my 92fs ain't that light.

what a crock of shit... teach kids, don't make it a bad thing, both the kids in that video are old enough to understand. I hope Bloomberg falls down a flight of steel stairs.

Last edited:
I really, REALLY hate the fact that the antis are trying to rebrand "gun control" as "gun safety". Those are two ENTIRELY different things. If it was actually "Everytown for Gun Safety" like the *real* gun safety, as in the 4 "rules" than this would be something I could get behind.

By further conflating the issue, they're just going to get more people killed. Hey, wait a minute...

Not impressed. I think he now has to stop at the Heaven check point like everyone else. Turd.

The first video from Bloomturd's "grassroots" $50M group.

[video=youtube_share;_GBSwxyPuaE]http://youtu.be/_GBSwxyPuaE[/video]

Get ready for your blood to boil.
Do you realize that by posting this sh@t you are giving the video rating, right???

NRA needs to follow suit and put out their own videos...and not the kind from the 80s like the training material I have!

Sent from the blind

I really, REALLY hate the fact that the antis are trying to rebrand "gun control" as "gun safety". Those are two ENTIRELY different things. If it was actually "Everytown for Gun Safety" like the *real* gun safety, as in the 4 "rules" than this would be something I could get behind.

By further conflating the issue, they're just going to get more people killed. Hey, wait a minute...

Exactly, which tells you how honest they are from the start.
Rather than teach kids, Bloomturd would rather everyone be ignorant. Easier to control that way.

This is actually a very good video about gun safety. Cut the ending and it can be used in any gun safety class. Bloomberg's production should also invest his money into fire safety, car safety, knife safety,...videos and take political agenda out. That way entire country can benefit from his investment.

This is actually a very good video about gun safety. Cut the ending and it can be used in any gun safety class. Bloomberg's production should also invest his money into fire safety, car safety, knife safety,...videos and take political agenda out. That way entire country can benefit from his investment.
We can use it to our advantage. Piggy back on it. Every time the video is shown or a non gun person talks about it, we and or NRA can push gun safety and proper handling with programs like Eddie Eagle.

We can use it to our advantage. Piggy back on it. Every time the video is shown or a non gun person talks about it, we and or NRA can push gun safety and proper handling with programs like Eddie Eagle.

Bingo! We need to re-use every piece of his work. We need to show that we are concerned just like he is about proper storage of any gun. We need to take over THE MESSAGE! And if he does not agree and if he will not cooperate we need to publish it everywhere.

Do you realize that by posting this sh@t you are giving the video rating, right???

This. Don't give them the 1/25th cent yootoobs monies.

One of the inmates from CT I follow on instagram suggested If you use fb/twitter/instagram etc, hashtag all your pro 2a posts with #everytown, use their own slogan against them. I thought it was a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom