New Biden Gun Control Will Get House Vote!! HR8 & HR1446

I watched it live on TV. Tank assault. Place went up in flames. Koresh and his followers got burned alive. Because ATF was coming to arrest them on firearms charges. It really happened and it can happen again. Our firearms are no use against armor, even .50 BMG rifles. At minimum, you need 20mm API rounds to take down a Lenco BEAR police armored vehicle. They are level 5 armored. Brinks uses level 4.
You’re missing the point here bub. People die in civil wars bub. We are all going to die one day bub.

I was born in 1966. You want to take on a bunch of heavily armed and armored cops in a gunfight, go right ahead, smart guy. Your death will be quick and merciful. You will never know what hit you. The media will describe you as some kind of nutcase who did suicide by cop.
ok so when gun owners talk about 'civil war', what are we really talking about

You’re missing the point here bub. People die in civil wars bub. We are all going to die one dopponent's

You’re missing the point here bub. People die in civil wars bub. We are all going to die one day bub.
Fine. Fight on your terms. To fight on your opponent's terms is suicide. John McCain's A4 light attack jet got hit by AA fire over North Vietnam. He ejected from the burning plane and was quickly surrounded by a bunch of heavily armed and very pissed-off NVA troops. Had he reached for that S&W .38 in his shoulder holster, what do think the result would have been? Let's put it this way...he never would have become a Senator!

I watched it live on TV. Tank assault. Place went up in flames. Koresh and his followers got burned alive. Because ATF was coming to arrest them on firearms charges. It really happened and it can happen again. Our firearms are no use against armor, even .50 BMG rifles. At minimum, you need 20mm API rounds to take down a Lenco BEAR police armored vehicle. They are level 5 armored. Brinks uses level 4.

I am not saying that the assault on the Branch Davidian's did not happen. It did. Your statement that armored vehicles could only be taken out with traditional anti-armor weapons is what I flagged as incorrect. Just because Koresh was not smart enough to figure it out does not mean that someone with more knowledge cannot make simple components around the home work to disable a police Bearcat and the occupants inside.

The loser house democrats will pass ANYTHING, no matter how unconstitutional and absolutely unpopular it is. They're a bunch of angry out of touch retards so this isn't surprising. It all comes down to the Senate and what they do. That's the real question
This. We are going to see who is really on our side in the Senate

Fine. Fight on your terms. To fight on your opponent's terms is suicide. John McCain's A4 light attack jet got hit by AA fire over North Vietnam. He ejected from the burning plane and was quickly surrounded by a bunch of heavily armed and very pissed-off NVA troops. Had he reached for that S&W .38 in his shoulder holster, what do think the result would have been? Let's put it this way...he never would have become a Sena

Fine. Fight on your terms. To fight on your opponent's terms is suicide. John McCain's A4 light attack jet got hit by AA fire over North Vietnam. He ejected from the burning plane and was quickly surrounded by a bunch of heavily armed and very pissed-off NVA troops. Had he reached for that S&W .38 in his shoulder holster, what do think the result would have been? Let's put it this way...he never would have become a Senator!
Pussy shoulda thrown down on em...

just fired off an email to seth. Took less than 10 minutes. Will it make a difference? Most likely not, but who doesn't have less than 10 minutes to spare. It's easier than attending a rally.

We’ve gone over this, but let’s try again:

1) Have off the books stuff, keep you stuff separate and hidden.

2) You don’t fight at your door - you fight at theirs.

3) Everyone involved; be it legislative, bureaucratic or enforcement and those providing aid/comfort to same are valid targets.

That’s what a Civil War is.

3) Everyone involved; be it legislative, bureaucratic or enforcement and those providing aid/comfort to same are valid targets.

That’s what a Civil War is.

but an army of 1 will soon be an army of none. The biggest problem is assembling a force. Keeping that force from being infiltrated is also another difficult problem.

Darn! He would have saved a lot of people a lot of trouble.

That’s what a Civil War is

Emphasis on your point #2. Initiative and battlefield selection are often critical elements of a winning strategy.

but an army of 1 will soon be an army of none. The biggest problem is assembling a force. Keeping that force from being infiltrated is also another difficult problem.

I don't agree with your point. Frankly, government today is more concerned with the so-called "lone wolf". Why?? Because groups CAN be penetrated.

I hope Biden's gun bill passes the House,and the Senate and becomes law. I then want to see how they go about enforcing the law in those State's, that have already told them to go f^*K
themselves. I will be waiting for that first Patriot who fires the round in defense of his rights,that will be the second shot heard around the world. God help us all after that.

They can ram through and legislation they want, it won't fly. The right to keep and bear arms is a god given right, not a privilege granted by a bunch of bureaucratic a**h***s. It has nothing to do with laws, it is a right and shall not be infringed.

Even if such a law is passed, the vast majority of us will not comply. What then? Do they go door to door and arrest or even kill people? That won't happen. As soon as they see that true patriots will not succumb to tyranny, they will realize the futility of it.

Our forefathers knew that the power of government is granted to it by the people they represent. However, they also knew that power corrupts and thus included the second amendment to insure that the people had the ultimate authority.

Our government is sick and corrupt. Those in power have perverted the relationship between government and the citizens. If we allow this to happen, our republic is lost and we will only have ourselves to blame.

So pass your draconian laws, try to usurp the people's rights. See what happens, it won't end well!

That kind of mentality is what is killing our voice. We have to fight any way we can and continue that fight. Whether it falls on deaf ears or not at least we can say we did something.
Do you want to see the f***ing letters I got back from my reps and senators after I wrote them? All form letters and mean nothing. Writing to any of our democrat "leaders" is wasting time and effort.

In the time it took me to write four letters to them, I could've reloaded 150 bullets. That would've been time better spent. f*** these retarded ne'er-do-wells.

They can ram through and legislation they want, it won't fly. The right to keep and bear arms is a god given right, not a privilege granted by a bunch of bureaucratic a**h***s. It has nothing to do with laws, it is a right and shall not be infringed.

Even if such a law is passed, the vast majority of us will not comply. What then? Do they go door to door and arrest or even kill people? That won't happen. As soon as they see that true patriots will not succumb to tyranny, they will realize the futility of it.

Our forefathers knew that the power of government is granted to it by the people they represent. However, they also knew that power corrupts and thus included the second amendment to insure that the people had the ultimate authority.

Our government is sick and corrupt. Those in power have perverted the relationship between government and the citizens. If we allow this to happen, our republic is lost and we will only have ourselves to blame.

So pass your draconian laws, try to usurp the people's rights. See what happens, it won't end well!
yeah gun owners will rise up like we did in 86 and again in 94, we really showed them

I was born in 1966. You want to take on a bunch of heavily armed and armored cops in a gunfight, go right ahead, smart guy. Your death will be quick and merciful.
Then we will fight in the shade. You can hide in the clouds or on the bottom of the deepest ocean, if it’s your time, death will find you. I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees. But then, I’m not stupid enough to stick a knife in my boot, so there’s that.

That might not have been a bad thing.

Oh yeah, that is the story he told...you believe a politician? He was too much of a pussy to reach for it. After crashing his fourth multi-million dollar jet and also being responsible for killing and injuring crewmates, he should have done himself in. But, his kiss ass dad found ways to protect his son to hide his failures. Weak McCain gave in to interrogation and spilled out important top secret information because he thought more of himself than his country. Then, his arrogance continued as he always was trying to start wars as a senator, and traded his Obamacare vote so he could have some fairy tale funeral where democrats kissed his dead ass. Now we are stuck with Obamacare. f***thatliberalmccain.

When they come, I'll be hiding behind a nearby stone wall with my musket, two dueling pistols, and a sword ready to ambush.
Cool I'll be behind a 300 win mag from 1100 yards
ok so when gun owners talk about 'civil war', what are we really talking about
Larping.... the first battle will be hilarious.

It'll be a bunch of baristas running around with dildos trying to beat you to death

A bunch of fat guys in plate carriers with so many 5.11 accessories they could open a store. However they are so out of shape they can't get to the fight.

The black panthers rolling around posing for pictures with ar 22s and aks with 1 mag

Cops who shoot once a year

National guardsmen who've eaten nothing but uncooked chicken and metal for 4 weeks and have shared 1 bathroom with between 5000 of them

Some closet homosexuals called proud boys who are idiots

Antifa but without the protection they have been enjoying.

And hopefully the Pepsi guy who did the videos a few years back in Berkley

Cool I'll be behind a 300 win mag from 1100 yards

Larping.... the first battle will be hilarious.

It'll be a bunch of baristas running around with dildos trying to beat you to death

A bunch of fat guys in plate carriers with so many 5.11 accessories they could open a store. However they are so out of shape they can't get to the fight.

The black panthers rolling around posing for pictures with ar 22s and aks with 1 mag

Cops who shoot once a year

National guardsmen who've eaten nothing but uncooked chicken and metal for 4 weeks and have shared 1 bathroom with between 5000 of them

Some closet homosexuals called proud boys who are idiots

Antifa but without the protection they have been enjoying.

And hopefully the Pepsi guy who did the videos a few years back in Berkley
Will I have to take time off work, or will it be considered a paid holiday?

Do you want to see the f***ing letters I got back from my reps and senators after I wrote them? All form letters and mean nothing. Writing to any of our democrat "leaders" is wasting time and effort.

In the time it took me to write four letters to them, I could've reloaded 150 bullets. That would've been time better spent. f*** these retarded ne'er-do-wells.
Let me share with you what Hungarians and Poles did during the 80s And 70s. They would write actual letters, and the bureaucrats had to reply because of the system. They would be inundated with thousands of letters, thus backing up their system and wasting time replying to letters. This had an effect. Don’t send emails, find other ways to annoy the hell out of them. Call, show up at the politician’s events, provide false contributions, make up stories about a charity they could attend, create stupid causes that support their demented ways, find ways to waste their time and their money/energy, use bots to send them emails, create websites with similar search criteria...save your reload for another time, and have fun spiting them...get creative, we are patriots, we are better, we have the truth, we will win.

I don't know. More likely It will be none of those things. It will likely be states vs the Union just like the last one. It will begin in a state that has declared federal gun laws null and void. When the federal agents come to arrest someone and the state police of the state in question intervene. That will be the start. It won't be Joe blow holding his own in a place like Massachusetts.
Facetious

HR 8 - Mandatory background checks and FFL transfers. Well, if that happens no more AR sales in Massachusetts by anyone. Maura's getting what she wanted. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to figure out what the next step will be. Better get one while you still can if you haven't already!

In the time it took me to write four letters to them, I could've reloaded 150 bullets. That would've been time better spent. f*** these retarded ne'er-do-well

All we will ever get is some bland form letter in response to our emails. Their response is not important. What is important is your email or letter gets tallied so that the politician can determine which way the wind is blowing. Don't waste your time with an elaborate letter, short and simple will do.

I sent this to seth

Mr. Moulton

Please vote against HR8 and HR1446.

Any legislation that infringes on the right of citizens to bear arms is in direct contradiction to the Constitution you took an oath once as a Marine to support.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom