New Biden Gun Control Will Get House Vote!! HR8 & HR1446

The loser house democrats will pass ANYTHING, no matter how unconstitutional and absolutely unpopular it is. They're a bunch of angry out of touch retards so this isn't surprising. It all comes down to the Senate and what they do. That's the real question
Time for all of us to start writing our senators, and to reach out to people we know in other states to write theirs as well.

That kind of mentality is what is killing our voice. We have to fight any way we can and continue that fight. Whether it falls on deaf ears or not at least we can say we did something.
No. We don’t have a voice. You are being naive. No one is happy about it but that is the reality. Wake up Buffy.

Two types of people are not your friends in 2021, politicians and police officers. They don’t give a single F if you call and tell them not to support it. This is about big government authority and control on both sides. Republicans want to dis arm you as well.

I’ll contact them and let them know, I won’t comply.

The swamp just stole an election and the courts won’t hear anything on procedure (evidence has never been heard by a court) they no longer need your vote; with this being true - a phone call asking them to vote a certain way will mean nothing. Putting the swamp on notice that millions of people will ignore them would have more of an impact.

Blowing 4 Factual Holes in the Biden Gun Control Agenda
Mar 1st, 2021 by Amy Swearer

Biden called on Congress to ban so-called “assault weapons” and “high-capacity magazines,” to mandate background checks on all gun sales, and to “eliminate immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets.”

Biden is pushing politically divisive measures that would turn the right to keep and bear arms on its head without meaningfully making the nation any safer.

Any ban on so-called “high-capacity” magazines would fail constitutional muster and policy considerations.

There are plenty of steps he could urge Congress or state governments to take that promise to be far more effective and far less constitutionally questionable.

Full article at:

Don't know about you, but come to arrest me and there's going to be a major gunfight.
and then the news will read "Right wing extremist, plotting terrorist attack, with arsenal in his basement, killed by police in dangerous standoff." or "Hero police officer or FBI agent or State Trooper killed in standoff with armed right wing terrorist" and all will be forgotten.

Last edited:
The NES liberals on this very forum who voted for Biden said it would never happen! The unions propped him up too how's it working out for them now.

Thought I would add all the diabetes patients who voted for him as well only the illegals who voted for him are getting anything from him.

So does this mean that Beto is coming to my house for my guns?
036.jpg

At present, both bills have been referred to the Judiciary Committee. There is no imminent vote nor any hearings scheduled.

You can follow the progress, or lack thereof here:

The NES liberals on this very forum who voted for Biden said it would never happen! The unions propped him up too how's it working out for them now.

Thought I would add all the diabetes patients who voted for him as well only the illegals who voted for him are getting anything from him.

The sentiment sucks (EG, like who would willingly vote for Biden other than a retard?) but not that it really matters... basically any non moonbat is more or less disenfranchised in MA, your vote is basically worthless, beyond a few non cup districts here and there.

Back
Top Bottom