New Biden Gun Control Will Get House Vote!! HR8 & HR1446

HR 8 - Mandatory background checks and FFL transfers. Well, if that happens no more AR sales in Massachusetts by anyone. Maura's getting what she wanted. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to figure out what the next step will be. Better get one while you still can if you haven't already!
If you say so.

They won’t listen to us.
I got blumenthal and murphy...and have given up after several years of back and forths, and have decided to move to a free state. Monitoring a few states reactions to all this while doing some home improvements, then it'll be time to go.

If they roll armor against your position, like they did to Koresh and his people at Waco, your small arms will be worthless. It will be a very short, one-sided fight. You need lightweight, man portable antitank missiles to deal with such a threat.
If they do that run.... then they have to drive the apc back to their base. Fighting suck and we are not rambo lol

Last edited:
If they do that run.... then they have to drive the apc back to their base. Fighting suck and we are not rambo lol
I am not saying to not fight. I agree with fighting if it is done intelligently. I am competent in martial arts. I know how to effectively use edged and impact weapons, as well as firearms. If I was suddenly surrounded, outnumbered and grossly outgunned (SWAT raid at 2:00 AM with me in my pajamas with my Glock 26 in hand), I might get off a round or two before I get cut to ribbons. There is no way that the 9mm hollow-point rounds from my Glock are going to stop them. I would die horribly in a pool of blood in front of my wife, who would now be my widow. I would rather live to fight another day. Drawing on a drawn gun is suicide. Especially drawing against multiple drawn automatic weapons in the hands of a police tactical entry team. If Uzi2 and the rest of the brave internet commandos want to chance it, my advice would be to arrange a preplanned funeral. Save your survivors the expense and grief!

Last edited:
Then we will fight in the shade. You can hide in the clouds or on the bottom of the deepest ocean, if it’s your time, death will find you. I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees. But then, I’m not stupid enough to stick a knife in my boot, so there’s that.
I trained with edged weapons and am quite competent with them. To rely on firearms exclusively is to become dependent upon them. There are many places where you cannot take a gun, unless you wish to risk arrest and many years in prison .NY (especially NYC) and NJ are prime examples. You will also be gun-less if you travel outside of the United States. Most foreign countries either prohibit the civilian possession of handguns or only allow their licensed citizens to have them under very strict circumstances. Wife and I cleared TSA security at Hartsfield-Jackson one day. Her nail clippers got confiscated. We ate at a restaurant in the "sterile" area. We ordered steaks and were each served with a razor sharp 6" serrated knife that could easily be concealed in the boot, on the belt or in the waistband of a pair of belt less trousers. I was amused by the irony of it all!

Last edited:
I trained with edged weapons and am quite competent with them. To rely on firearms exclusively is to become dependent upon them. There are many places where you cannot take a gun, unless you wish to risk arrest and many years in prison .NY (especially NYC) and NJ are prime examples. You will also be gun-less if you travel outside of the United States. Most foreign countries either prohibit the civilian possession of handguns or only allow their licensed citizens to have them under very strict circumstances. Wife and I cleared TSA security at Hartsfield-Jackson one day. Her nail clippers got confiscated. We ate at a restaurant in the "sterile" area. We ordered steaks and were each served with a razor sharp 6" serrated knife that could easily be concealed in the boot, on the belt or in the waistband of a pair of belt less trousers. I was amused by the irony of it all!
Have you seen the Untouchables ? Never bring a knife to a gun fight. Haaaa.

Have you seen the Untouchables ? Never bring a knife to a gun fight. Haaaa.
What if you are in a place where a gun is impossible to get? We Americans are lucky to own handguns. Most nations either ban them entirely or strictly control them through onerous licensing laws. Knives are pretty much legal to own anywhere, including oppressive nations like China. FWIW, my wife and I own handguns, as well as shotguns and rifles. When we travel, the firearms remain locked in our safe. Ending up in an out-of-state prison or worse, a foreign prison on a gun charge is not something that we really want to deal with.

What if you are in a place where a gun is impossible to get? We Americans are lucky to own handguns. Most nations either ban them entirely or strictly control them through onerous licensing laws. Knives are pretty much legal to own anywhere, including oppressive nations like China. FWIW, my wife and I own handguns, as well as shotguns and rifles. When we travel, the firearms remain locked in our safe. Ending up in an out-of-state prison or worse, a foreign prison on a gun charge is not something that we really want to deal with.
My hands are deadly weapons.

My hands are deadly weapons.
Edged weapons, especially small, concealable knives, are basically extensions of the hands. In a close-up encounter, you target the large muscle groups, tendons and nerve, in the limbs. Sever these and diminish your opponent's ability to harm you. Us escrima practitioners refer to this method as "defanging the snake". You don't need a large knife to accomplish this. A razor-sharp 2.5" or 3" blade will more than do the job.

I am not saying to not fight. I agree with fighting if it is done intelligently. I am competent in martial arts. I know how to effectively use edged and impact weapons, as well as firearms. If I was suddenly surrounded, outnumbered and grossly outgunned (SWAT raid at 2:00 AM with me in my pajamas with my Glock 26 in hand), I might get off a round or two before I get cut to ribbons. There is no way that the 9mm hollow-point rounds from my Glock are going to stop them. I would die horribly in a pool of blood in front of my wife, who would now be my widow. I would rather live to fight another day. Drawing on a drawn gun is suicide. Especially drawing against multiple drawn automatic weapons in the hands of a police tactical entry team. If Uzi2 and the rest of the brave internet commandos want to chance it, my advice would be to arrange a preplanned funeral. Save your survivors the expense and grief!
Nah, Have you seen these raids your wife and dogs will be dead too.

Problem is, mine won't vote for this BS.

I want it to happen almost. All the years of 'they aren't coming for your guns' BS will finally end. Years of me showing people Feinstein saying if she had 51 votes she'd absolutely tell Americans to turn in their guns hasn't changed a single mind. The only thing these people recognize is force, boot on the back of their neck force.
Wasn't that like 1986. We have been in this fight a long time.

Right now the democrats are riding high and am very surprised that they haven't tossed the filibuster in the Senate (yet). They know that their election theft went off w/o a hitch and now have the highest court in the land in on the take. Once Schumer, and McConnell behind the scenes, get Manchin and Sinema in line, that's all she wrote for our beloved country. 244 year run and it'll be destroyed on our watch. What a crock of shite

Wasn't that like 1986. We have been in this fight a long time.
I'm sure her views haven't changed. She's probably better at hiding it now is all.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was after the '86 ban, she slipped and made it clear she wanted them all gone. So much for compromise, eh?

"We Americans are lucky to own handguns. Most nations either ban them entirely or strictly "

Lucky ?? We have the 2A, for good reasons. I don't give a rats azz about any other country.

Know your enemy.

Laborers International Union of North America endorsed Biden then he cut the XL Pipeline. Unions are like politicians, it about money and power.

I'm sure her views haven't changed. She's probably better at hiding it now is all.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was after the '86 ban, she slipped and made it clear she wanted them all gone. So much for compromise, eh?
She's 110% senile now and irrelevant this time around. Of course someone might prop her up ala weekend at bernies and get her to act as a masthead on one of these gun control bills.

Possessing knives, maybe.

But carrying a knife is indeed restricted in lots of places (even outside MA). Illegal in NYC, illegal in Israel (I found that out personally :rolleyes: ), I don't think it is legal in British Columbia either.

The MTA, California TA or any Teachers Union is usually the largest financial contributor to campaigns of c***s like Obama....Dukakis....Cuomo....Warren.....Sanders...Etc etc. Enemies of 2A.

Back
Top Bottom