• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Biden Gun Control Will Get House Vote!! HR8 & HR1446

and then the news will read "Right wing extremist, plotting terrorist attack, with arsenal in his basement, killed by police in dangerous standoff." or "Hero police officer or FBI agent or State Trooper killed in standoff with armed right wing terrorist" and all will be forgotten.
Yaaa......so what! I couldn't care less what any headline reads.

If I go out in a bag, I'm not going out alone......there will be a pile of bags and I care not where in the stack I'm placed.

Be sure to bring your own napkin to wipe your mouth when you're done licking the boot on your face.

The sentiment sucks (EG, like who would willingly vote for Biden other than a retard?) but not that it really matters... basically any non moonbat is more or less disenfranchised in MA, your vote is basically worthless, beyond a few non cup districts here and there.
Yes, our vote in MA doesn't matter, but there is a matter of principle.

I dont care if I am outnumbered 100 to 1. I will not vote for someone that will clearly push for oppression. At least, I can say I didnt support it. Something the members that voted for him, or stayed home, can't say.

All the retards in this forum that supported him can f*ck off.

Ps: this has nothing to do with R or D. I would be saying the same if an R was in office running on a platform of "I am not the other guy" and "ban guns".

Don't know about you, but come to arrest me and there's going to be a major gunfight.
If they roll armor against your position, like they did to Koresh and his people at Waco, your small arms will be worthless. It will be a very short, one-sided fight. You need lightweight, man portable antitank missiles to deal with such a threat.

The loser house democrats will pass ANYTHING, no matter how unconstitutional and absolutely unpopular it is. They're a bunch of angry out of touch retards so this isn't surprising. It all comes down to the Senate and what they do. That's the real question
Will it really come down to the Senate, or will the Dems just abolish the filibuster and ram anything and everything they want thru using KamelToe as the deciding vote because, you know, they know what's best for us and the Repubs are just being obstructionists?

The loser house democrats will pass ANYTHING, no matter how unconstitutional and absolutely unpopular it is. They're a bunch of angry out of touch retards so this isn't surprising. It all comes down to the Senate and what they do. That's the real question
"angry out of touch retards" - so are their voters.

If they roll armor against your position, like they did to Koresh and his people at Waco, your small arms will be worthless. It will be a very short, one-sided fight. You need lightweight, man portable antitank missiles to deal with such a threat.

Thermite drone

Another useful idiot.

And what agency do you work for??

You probably weren't even born when Waco took place, let alone know anything factual about it.

Nor would you ever stand up under any odds for your rights or anyone elses.

Will it really come down to the Senate, or will the Dems just abolish the filibuster and ram anything and everything they want thru using KamelToe as the deciding vote because, you know, they know what's best for us and the Repubs are just being obstructionists?

Yeah but VP Harris is only there for floor votes not committee votes. That means that committee votes will be evenly split unless some republicans defect. That's the real danger.

Time for all of us to start writing our senators, and to reach out to people we know in other states to write theirs as well.
Problem is, mine won't vote for this BS.

I want it to happen almost. All the years of 'they aren't coming for your guns' BS will finally end. Years of me showing people Feinstein saying if she had 51 votes she'd absolutely tell Americans to turn in their guns hasn't changed a single mind. The only thing these people recognize is force, boot on the back of their neck force.

They are (have been) coming for the gun owners. They are (have been) working on the dealers and distributers. Last will be the manufacturers. Get that 07 FFL now and stock up on the shit. Jack.

They'll be going after manufacturers soon enough once they repeal the PLCAA.

Problem is, mine won't vote for this BS.

I want it to happen almost. All the years of 'they aren't coming for your guns' BS will finally end. Years of me showing people Feinstein saying if she had 51 votes she'd absolutely tell Americans to turn in their guns hasn't changed a single mind. The only thing these people recognize is force, boot on the back of their neck force.
Aren't these the same people that hid under tables and in closets, when unarmed American citizens, had the gall to enter the hallowed halls? Seems as though they at least recognized citizen entry. Damn shame, if that's what it takes, to cause them to listen and pay attention, to the will of the people.

Aren't these the same people that hid under tables and in closets, when unarmed American citizens, had the gall to enter the hallowed halls? Seems as though they at least recognized citizen entry. Damn shame, if that's what it takes, to cause them to listen and pay attention, to the will of the people.
One of my representatives was the first shots of CW2. Shot practicing for a baseball game.

One of my Senator's career is over, so who knows who will replace him next cycle.

Let them vote on it....there are many Dem Reps who would be ending their careers if they vote for it. Their majority is slim with the prediction they will lose the house in 2022. I hope they all show the public how they are insane idiots everyday for the next 2 years.

Let them vote on it....there are many Dem Reps who would be ending their careers if they vote for it. Their majority is slim with the prediction they will lose the house in 2022. I hope they all show the public how they are insane idiots everyday for the next 2 years.
Assuming the 2022 elections won't be chock full of cheating and fraund

Incorrect.
I watched it live on TV. Tank assault. Place went up in flames. Koresh and his followers got burned alive. Because ATF was coming to arrest them on firearms charges. It really happened and it can happen again. Our firearms are no use against armor, even .50 BMG rifles. At minimum, you need 20mm API rounds to take down a Lenco BEAR police armored vehicle. They are level 5 armored. Brinks uses level 4.

Another useful idiot.

And what agency do you work for??

You probably weren't even born when Waco took place, let alone know anything factual about it.

Nor would you ever stand up under any odds for your rights or anyone elses.
I was born in 1966. You want to take on a bunch of heavily armed and armored cops in a gunfight, go right ahead, smart guy. Your death will be quick and merciful. You will never know what hit you. The media will describe you as some kind of nutcase who did suicide by cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom