• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Beretta 92?

S&WMan

NES Member
I just bought a new Beretta 92 and in the case is a plastic blue cup like accessory. The cup is two sided with one side being deeper than the other. It has the Beretta logo molded into both sides.
Is it to store small parts when field stripping? That's the only thing I can think of.
Thanks
John

ViewItem.asp

Hope this works

its actually to just keep the case from getting crushed, so if you sat on the case, you won't harm the gun. i asked that to my ffl when i bought mine, they didn't know so i called beretta. figures it would be for something stupid like that.

its actually to just keep the case from getting crushed, so if you sat on the case, you won't harm the gun. i asked that to my ffl when i bought mine, they didn't know so i called beretta. figures it would be for something stupid like that.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I just don't understand if the 92 comes in a well padded hard plastic case why would they need to add a cup like support inside the case? You may very well be right though. Like you said probably something stupid like that.
John

i know, it makes no sense. but alas thats what its for. there are two types of cases that berettas come in. the hard case with just the foam liner, and the plastic molded case. the hard case with the liner is where the plastic piece came into play. just added support so as not to be crushed.

Back
Top Bottom