• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Bedford USPSA

Just wanted to remind everybody that we have our regular match this Sunday. Hope to see you there.

Watch out, shooting left hand :)

That brings about an interesting question: you're a righty using your left hand due to an injury in your right hand. now you arrive at a stage that dictates that you engage targets with your weak hand; which hand is that? I'd think since you're setup with your gear on your left hip you'd need to use your right hand. yes I'm over-thinking a non-issue but it's what popped into my head so you all have to suffer through it [laugh]

10.2.10.1 Exception – In a weak hand/strong hand stage, a competitor who
has physical use of only one hand may use the same hand for
both weak and strong without penalty.

I love the rule book. Now, if I could just figure out if it's legal to bevel my magwell in production division. [devil]

Boy that sure would be a funny bevel on a Glock [wink].

Cant make the match this week. I am going on a motorcycle trip with some friends.

Shoot well and enjoy guys! Catch you at the next match.

The splint is an artificial support?

Actually, the splint is an obstruction but we will see. Fobus mags holders are ambi I recently found out so I will be able to carry mags on right side. Need to make sure I have spares for the ones that may end up on the ground [wink]

I had the chance to speak to a customer that is a Sports Psychologist. He thinks this will be a very good right brain/left brain test. I told him it is more like a No brain test [rofl]

Now to stay healthy until Sunday. Anyone got a bubble I can use?

How about you shoot right hand [wink]

Been there, done that, when my hands were messed up last year. It wasn't fun, or pretty, but it was safe and that's all that mattered.
Do you need any lefty gear? I have lots.

I wanted to thank all the guys on my squad for helping and especially Bret, Mike, Sean (props - you know why), and Patrick! Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom