New Bedford USPSA - Sunday July 28th

Hi All,
Just a reminder, we have our monthly USPSA match at the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford this coming Sunday.

We will start registration right around 8:30 (just a reminder, make sure you pick your squad before you sign up...)
Shooters meeting right around 9.20, first shots at 9:30 or thereabouts....hopefully I won't hold things up too much getting the scoring tablets ready.

We will probably be around 130-140 rounds for the match.

As always, all are welcome, including spectators. Hearing and eye protection are mandatory for all.

Hope to see everyone sunday.

Steve

Hi,
I'm a UK IPSC shooter over here for 6 months, and living just outside Boston.

Its probably too short notice to get involved in this match (as I have no guns or equipment), but I'll definitely come down to spectate, and try to get involved with future shoots!

Jim

Hi Jim, if you are interested in shooting, let me know and you can shoot my backup gun. I should have all the equipment you need.

Steve

Donna, I don't think we've met before...

Steve, that would be brilliant! I'd live to shoot! Do you need any information or entry forms off me beforehand, or shall I just turn up? I will of course pay for the ammo.

Jim

Just show up. I should be at the registration table.
Do you have eye and ear protection?
Also, what size belt do you wear? If you wear around a 36" waist pants, I have a belt that will fit. If not , you might need to bring a solid belt for holster and mag carriers.

Steve

Sweet, I'll see you on Sunday.

I have eye and ear protection, and I'll bring a suitable belt.

Hi Jim, if you are interested in shooting, let me know and you can shoot my backup gun. I should have all the equipment you need.

Steve

That is awesome Steve!

See you tomorrow. Stay away from that rum and ginger beer tonight!

Last edited:
How about a round of applause to Scott B for his win in Open.

As for my performance, I think that was the best match I shot this year, even though I tanked the classifier.

As for my performance, I think that was the best match I shot this year, even though I tanked the classifier.
Don't worry about classifiers unless you want your next level to be a "paper" classification. Your overall performance was excellent, better to kick butt because you can shoot more than an 8 round stage.

I pulled up the scores to see how "the joneses" were doing (even though I can't keep up with them) and saw you took 5th overall even though you were shooting SS; damn fine performance! [thumbsup][cheers]

Thank you. As it always is, Open is tough with guys like Matt and Jay and ... oh, never mind.

BTW: Thank you to Ray G for outstanding ROing, Nelson, Moe, and especially Patrick for scoring. As for the rest of the squad: With respect to James Brown, this was the hardest working band in show business. You guys rocked it - I did not have to ask anybody to do anything all day - not once! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom