New Bedford USPSA - Sunday July 28th

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi All,
Just a reminder, we have our monthly USPSA match at the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford this coming Sunday.

We will start registration right around 8:30 (just a reminder, make sure you pick your squad before you sign up...)
Shooters meeting right around 9.20, first shots at 9:30 or thereabouts....hopefully I won't hold things up too much getting the scoring tablets ready.

We will probably be around 130-140 rounds for the match.

As always, all are welcome, including spectators. Hearing and eye protection are mandatory for all.

Hope to see everyone sunday.

Steve

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I'm a UK IPSC shooter over here for 6 months, and living just outside Boston.

Its probably too short notice to get involved in this match (as I have no guns or equipment), but I'll definitely come down to spectate, and try to get involved with future shoots!

Jim

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi Jim, if you are interested in shooting, let me know and you can shoot my backup gun. I should have all the equipment you need.

Steve

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donna, I don't think we've met before...

Steve, that would be brilliant! I'd live to shoot! Do you need any information or entry forms off me beforehand, or shall I just turn up? I will of course pay for the ammo.

Jim

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just show up. I should be at the registration table.
Do you have eye and ear protection?
Also, what size belt do you wear? If you wear around a 36" waist pants, I have a belt that will fit. If not , you might need to bring a solid belt for holster and mag carriers.

Steve

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Jim, if you are interested in shooting, let me know and you can shoot my backup gun. I should have all the equipment you need.

Steve

That is awesome Steve!

See you tomorrow. Stay away from that rum and ginger beer tonight!

Last edited:

SJan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
How about a round of applause to Scott B for his win in Open.

As for my performance, I think that was the best match I shot this year, even though I tanked the classifier.

Dan S

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

As for my performance, I think that was the best match I shot this year, even though I tanked the classifier.
Don't worry about classifiers unless you want your next level to be a "paper" classification. Your overall performance was excellent, better to kick butt because you can shoot more than an 8 round stage.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I pulled up the scores to see how "the joneses" were doing (even though I can't keep up with them) and saw you took 5th overall even though you were shooting SS; damn fine performance! [thumbsup][cheers]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thank you. As it always is, Open is tough with guys like Matt and Jay and ... oh, never mind.

BTW: Thank you to Ray G for outstanding ROing, Nelson, Moe, and especially Patrick for scoring. As for the rest of the squad: With respect to James Brown, this was the hardest working band in show business. You guys rocked it - I did not have to ask anybody to do anything all day - not once! Thanks!

Top Bottom