New Bedford USPSA Rifle - November 23rd

Hi All,
This year we are limiting our annual USPSA Rifle match to 60 competitors. We will be using practiscore for preregistration, payment and squadding.

The match will be 4 squads, 15 shooters per squad plus staff.

We will be opening registration at 12:00 Noon on Friday, October 31st. Here is the link to the registration page:
https://clubs.practiscore.com/2014-new-bedford-rifle-match/register

Slots fill be filled first come-first served. Tell your friends!

Please contact me or Dave with any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

The USPSA Northeast match calendar calls for registration at the match, not preregistration. I hope this doesn't cause any problems.

I pre-registered a couple of days ago, but haven't heard anything. Is this normal or did I screw up?

It's a multi step process. After the initial action, a link is received by email, then, after payment squadding is available. Not the smoothest system I've seen.

Yep, all paid and squadded. See you all there! Hopefully not as cold as last year, lol.

Went in a group reg but payment option didn't show up for myself or the other shooter in the email link. Link shows match info and shooters info. Is there something Im missing?

edit- rec'd seperate email with payment link. All set.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, this is the last opportunity to get involved in supporting Active Heroes (www.activeheroes.org) and their mission to strengthen active duty military, veterans and their families to provide coping skills to manage the stress and the triggering points that lead to suicide.

The prizes for this raffle are provided by the great folks as Samson Manufacturing (http://www.samson-mfg.com/).

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...n-Manufacturing-amp-New-Bedford-Action-Pistol

The drawing will be at the shooters meeting at 9:30am.

Note: If you can't attend the match but would still like to help out and participate in the raffle, please PM me.

Just wondering if we can shoot "steel core/bi-metallic" ammo?
I'm guessing no steel targets will be used because of the max range?

Since I am almost out of my usual match ammo (55 gr IMI copper jackets) I am planning on shooting that nasty steel jacketed Wolf ammo. Will this ammo be acceptable?

Since I am almost out of my usual match ammo (55 gr IMI copper jackets) I am planning on shooting that nasty steel jacketed Wolf ammo. Will this ammo be acceptable?

Not a problem. We're not using any steel targets. Only thing we can't allow are incindiaries/tracers. But steel-core/steel-jacket stuff is just fine for this one.

Do you have an expected round count?

I also heard you are having trouble with enough people to set up. I can't help with that, but I and my shooting partner will definitely stay after to help break down.

Not a problem. We're not using any steel targets. Only thing we can't allow are incindiaries/tracers. But steel-core/steel-jacket stuff is just fine for this one.

I guess this means I will have to leave the grenade launcher at home. See you on Sun.

Back
Top Bottom