New Bedford USPSA Rifle - November 23rd

Many thanks to the crew at New Bedford who let us come and play with our long guns. I'm glad I was on a squad that knows what "participation" is. I guess some squads thought they were at FNH 3 Gun, where all the reset is done by the RO's. [devil]
May everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Great match weather and squad 3 was great, my first USPSA rifle match. hope there are some more in NE

Another from squad 3 here. Great day, great match, great squad! We were fighting to tape targets. And breakdown of the stage took about five minutes.

It was good to meet and talk to you Quag! I will try to get up to Pemi for a shoot next year.

Anyone here going to be shooting steel next week? I will be there with my .22 or 9mm carbine.

Last edited:
Thanks for an awesome match. I was probably the slowest shooting the Garand, but I think I'm in contention for having the most fun. If you recognized the high 'used rifle and ammo made before shooter was born' category, I might've been a contender.

Steve, can you correct my division/power to Limited/Major? I didn't shoot 150+ rounds of .30-'06 to be scored minor! [laugh]

A big thanks from squad 1, it was a really fun event, even with my bonus shots on the last stage ( lost track of where I was), I also sent a thank you to samsom for their donations.

another great, fun rifle match put on by the volunteers at new bedford. Not sure if it's because there are so few of these each year, but the rifle matches always seem like the most fun. great job, thanks again, and i'm impressed with how fast Steve had the scores up and posted. great work.

another great, fun rifle match put on by the volunteers at new bedford. Not sure if it's because there are so few of these each year, but the rifle matches always seem like the most fun. great job, thanks again, and i'm impressed with how fast Steve had the scores up and posted. great work.

Congrats on the win...did you use a home made AK again or did you use a real gun?

Thanks Mike
i used teambacon1.
i found that having broken my wrist tuesday, i couldnt hold and reload an ak mag, or turn my arm to hold the ak, so had to use my fancy gun. such a shame, and so nice to just throw it back in the bag and leave it there till next time, no cleaning out corrosive stuff the next few days so it doesnt rust shut. I can get used to that!

Back
Top Bottom