• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Bedford - USPSA - June 22, 2008

4 stages planned (3 field courses, 1 classifier). $20. Sign-in from 8:30am to 9:15am. Shooting by 9:30am.

If anyone is interested in helping, we certainly wouldn't mind it. More help makes it easier for everyone.

Also a reminder of our membership special, if you join the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford, as a result of shooting our matches, we will waive your next regular monthly match fee as our way of saying thank you.

Also, in prep for our Field Day weekend in September, we will have Pig Roast tickets available for the Pig/Chicken Roast on Sept 20th. Tickets are just $15 each.

Thanks to everyone that put on the the match today. fun stages, the field stages had alot of different ways the could have been shot, makes for a fun and interesting match

It was definitely a fun match. I don't think I made too many mistakes either so that's always a good thing. The NB crew did a great job, thanks guys.

-Cuz.

Looks like I missed another fun match... With the little one just arriving I think I needed to keep my priorities in tact. LOL I start my new job tomorrow but will be heading to the range after work for a little practice. It will be the first time shooting a gun in almost 2 weeks. I'm going insane over here. HAHA

For some reason, I'm a little more sore after yesterday's match than usual.

was it from picking up brass or could it have been something else?

maggiefall.gif

For some reason, I'm a little more sore after yesterday's match than usual.

Where was the video camera when you need it? Both you and Dave could have made some educational videos on how to wipe out safely with a loaded gun. Dave was in my squad so I got a close look at his, and I happen to be walking past your stage just as you were starting so I decided to watch. You didn't disappoint...

It did look a bit painful.

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom