• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Bedford USPSA 6/28/09

All right, you guys have convinced me. I've decided that that neither Open or Limited are dark at all....it's revolvers! Because guns with that wheel shaped multi-cylinder that only have six shots don't make sense...and they scare me. [laugh]

Don't let Dave Parker hear such blasphemy.[smile]

All right, you guys have convinced me. I've decided that that neither Open or Limited are dark at all....it's revolvers! Because guns with that wheel shaped multi-cylinder that only have six shots don't make sense...and they scare me. [laugh]

Oh no you didn't ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Dave, is it true that you have.....semi autos in the safe????

I would never Dan, those new fangled brass shucking things are so prone to
jammin' and breaking [smile] why would I ever have one of those.
Besides, I'm so cheap it'd take me all day to pick up my brass [shocked]

Really?

Are you sure you didn't have a semi or two and just put them down on a bench somewhere...

(just couldn't resist [rofl])

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYtzU7PknMM

Damn Open shooters [wink]

And as for You Ms Gamingoddess, the dark side was entered when you started shooting the Tupperware open gun. Now that is just blasphemy .

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYtzU7PknMM

Damn Open shooters [wink]

And as for You Ms Gamingoddess, the dark side was entered when you started shooting the Tupperware open gun. Now that is just blasphemy .

Those revolver shooters...he's not following the open gun rules...you need to have a mag of 28+ and miss often. Oh wait, that's me. [smile]

Stirring the pot is fun, I should do this more often! [rofl]

Are the powers that be fine with me bringing my chrono and chronographing some of my ammo after the match? I haven't loaded 40 forever and want to test out a completely new minor load for my G22.

Stirring the pot is fun, I should do this more often! ....I haven't loaded 40 forever and want to test out a completely new minor load for my G22.

Don't forget to share your info with Lugnut and Cuz. They like to shoot powder-puff [popcorn] loads in production. [pot] [devil] [pot]

See you guys Sunday. This should be fun now that the pot has been stirred up.

Don't forget to share your info with Lugnut and Cuz. They like to shoot powder-puff [popcorn] loads in production. [pot] [devil] [pot]

Ahhh, I'm all set. My 147gr loads are good for about 140PF. At the MA state at NB- they were zinging along at about 950 ft/sec. I'll shoot some big boy loads now and then, but for now I'm happy in Production. [smile]

awwww, why you gotta hurt me like that?
thats low
my endless supply of fortune cookies burns down and you go there?

oh look, this last fortune cookie has learn Chinese on the back, and it's
"Big Meanie"
pronounced: Sue-per Moe-Toe

Aint that the truth. My hands hurt from shooting all that 40 Major in my SVI. I'm much happier with my Glock in Production. Guys like myself, Lugnut, and Sevigny just couldn't hang with all you heavy hitters.

And, I only have to clean my gun once a year to keep it running smoothly. Try that with your nice new limited gun... [dance]

-Cuz.

Thanks to the crew for running and putting together some great stages. Unfortunately they got the best of me... still good fun... just need to work harder!

Thanks to the crew for running and putting together some great stages. Unfortunately they got the best of me... still good fun... just need to work harder!
+1 the stages were good the crew great!

Respectfully,
jkelly

That is awesome video.... you both dropped at the barrel at almost the exact same time!

That is a wicked cool video. I was wondering how i got you by 2 seconds because I was thinking, there didnt seem to be anything Mike did slowly there. My guess was it was on the left side targets, but I guess I was wrong. I'm fatter than Mike, so i drop down to the barrel faster and stay there.

That is a wicked cool video. I was wondering how i got you by 2 seconds because I was thinking, there didnt seem to be anything Mike did slowly there. My guess was it was on the left side targets, but I guess I was wrong. I'm fatter than Mike, so i drop down to the barrel faster and stay there.

Maybe. [smile] Looks like he took about 3 extras shots on one of the steel.. looked like it might have been the plate.

Back
Top Bottom