New Bedford Steel Challenge

What? The rain is stopping, the skies will clear, and I'm driving back from NYC late Friday nite to make the match (after driving down Friday morning). Probably not a great idea taking my rifle and tons of ammo into "The City That Never Sleeps" so I can just drive up to New Bedford early Saturday morning, eh? Then I get to drive back to Brooklyn early Sunday morning and come back home Sunday nite. If that's not dedication, I just don't know what is.

[rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

What? The rain is stopping, the skies will clear, and I'm driving back from NYC late Friday nite to make the match (after driving down Friday morning). Probably not a great idea taking my rifle and tons of ammo into "The City That Never Sleeps" so I can just drive up to New Bedford early Saturday morning, eh? Then I get to drive back to Brooklyn early Sunday morning and come back home Sunday nite. If that's not dedication, I just don't know what is.

[rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

I wouldn't go near the "city that never sleeps" without several firearms and a ton of ammo. Talk about a hostile environment! See you on Sat Frank.

Back
Top Bottom