• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Bedford Shooting

another good kid just trying to turn his life around...

http://fun107.com/one-man-shot-suspect-possibly-cornered-in-new-bedford/

[video]https://youtu.be/1RboqqIPxH0[/video]

[FONT=&quot]UPDATE (12:40 p.m.):[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The 20-year-old victim, a New Bedford man, died from his injuries at St. Luke’s Hospital. The suspect is believed to be cornered in a home on Matthews Street. Police do know his identity, but are not releasing it at this time. SWAT team is on the scene. We will continue to update this story as more information becomes available. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

NEW BEDFORD – Police are responding to reports of an armed suspect that shot a man in his late teens Wednesday morning.
New Bedford Police say a man was seen at the intersection of Matthews and Bank Streets on the south side of Rural Cemetery in the South End before 11:30 A.M.
The man reportedly got into an altercation with another male, with witnesses saying the first man fired a gun several times at the victim.
The victim, a man in his late teens, was transported to St. Luke’s Hospital. His condition is unknown.
Police are on scene at 144 and 146 Matthews Street where the reportedly armed suspect is believed to be. The SRC SWAT team has been called in to assist.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I had a job 2 blocks away around 11:30, just as cops were rolling to the scene. Went back after work and have a few vids of SWAT entering the building and coming out empty handed. The amount of people in the crowd so scared that even the cops had scary rifles out was puzzling to me. One guy didn't like my reply of, "I wonder what kind of rifle it is, looks similar to the one I have at home" [rofl]

Excuse me! Ah, can I have your attention please. Excuse me, excuse me. OK. Pay close attention class, alright? Ok! "Your not suppose to shoot someone because you got in an argument with them." Got it? ok! Next topic is "Life Threatening." Mr. Erp. please sit up and pay attention.

Ummm, 20 is not a kid. Unless you are Massachusetts and want to raise the age of prosecution as an adult to 21 because. . . . . . we need to instill a deeper sense of the entitlement generation.

He's a juvenile so they won't release his name. That way anyone who might know him or see him won't know he's a wanted murderer. And if the legislature has their way he will have at least 4 more years under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom