New Bedford LTC Application Process

Finally received my LTC today in the mail with no restrictions. So glad this process is over. Overall took 6 weeks from application submission to receiving the license.

You opened this thread in early February. February to September is way longer than six weeks.

Have you been treated for your Stockholm Syndrome?

I belong to sippican in rochester off of 105. That is strictly outdoor. I also belong to Taunton rifle and pistol for the use of their 24hr indoor range. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

How is that range? I have been looking for a good place around NB but do not know anyone around here outside of Taunton or Monument Beach and it's a bummer as they're a little far.

For a time I had lived off of Phillips Rd, so close to Sippican/Rochester and had no idea it was even there.

Also in my expeirence, NB has been great with LTC licensng and renewals, even with COVID. Process was smooth, and even with a slight delay in my renweal of 2 months, they seemed very apologetic and seemed like they just wanted to get the process moved along with.

How is that range? I have been looking for a good place around NB but do not know anyone around here outside of Taunton or Monument Beach and it's a bummer as they're a little far.

For a time I had lived off of Phillips Rd, so close to Sippican/Rochester and had no idea it was even there.

Also in my expeirence, NB has been great with LTC licensng and renewals, even with COVID. Process was smooth, and even with a slight delay in my renweal of 2 months, they seemed very apologetic and seemed like they just wanted to get the process moved along with.
I live in the far north of the city. Taunton takes me about 25 mins to get to indoor and 30 for their outdoor range. Sippican takes me about 18 mins. Taunton's indoor range is nice but the outdoor range seems to always be crowded. Sippican is a very nice range. Friendly people and clean. Not sure if they are accepting any new members at the moment but just google the website and shoot them an email.

I"m only " vacationing " in the far north NB and Taunton is about 20 mins for me. Yes it's jam packed on the weekends, but by afternoon, it usually clears out. there is plenty of brass to grab too if you plan on reloading. If you work outside of bankers hours, there is Woodcock in Dartmouth.

I've been calling the NB Firearms Division listed on the website since Aug. Left 4 messages (last one was yesterday) and they still have not called me back for an appt. Frustrating.

I've been calling the NB Firearms Division listed on the website since Aug. Left 4 messages (last one was yesterday) and they still have not called me back for an appt. Frustrating.
Looks like long past due to escalate this politely to either the chief or city counsel/mayor.

Back
Top Bottom