• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New AR grip for those in AWB states.

I am guessing it isn't coincidence that the shape of the void in your hand when making a loose fist (what we modeled the BoAR grip on) and your sack is identical... Just grab it!

Lol .
I've made a few phallic shaped muzzle devices for friends. I could imagine a pretty funny themed gun if painted right .

Hey guys I am one of the co-creators of the BoAR, and I saw you discussing it. We got a really good chuckle. First off, that is me in the video, and I am not operator as anything, but I do love my 2A rights and don't want to go to jail, so that's why we designed this. One thing you guys missed, and the reason I am flinching so much, is that on the first shot, the charging handle retention spring failed on the 50 Beowulf and I was getting slammed in the nose with the charging handle (plus as stated, not very operator). We built this specifically for NY (we are NY based) so we can't talk to the legality in MA CT etc. We didn't get lost in the irony of the molon labe dust cover, but who the heck wants to replace that just for a video (seriously those little springs and big hands). Great forum, hopefully we'll have some products for the rest of New England and the country soon. - Morgan

Hell I live in a free state now and I want one.

Hey guys I am one of the co-creators of the BoAR, and I saw you discussing it. We got a really good chuckle. First off, that is me in the video, and I am not operator as anything, but I do love my 2A rights and don't want to go to jail, so that's why we designed this. One thing you guys missed, and the reason I am flinching so much, is that on the first shot, the charging handle retention spring failed on the 50 Beowulf and I was getting slammed in the nose with the charging handle (plus as stated, not very operator). We built this specifically for NY (we are NY based) so we can't talk to the legality in MA CT etc. We didn't get lost in the irony of the molon labe dust cover, but who the heck wants to replace that just for a video (seriously those little springs and big hands). Great forum, hopefully we'll have some products for the rest of New England and the country soon. - Morgan

I've been lamenting the fact that being from CT and legally able to drive through NY and MA but not able to stop and shoot a match sucks big time. I wanted to shoot at Reading and Forbes last year but after learning that I could be in a world of hurt if caught on my way there, I decided that the bastards won at least for now. I think I now know why we got the looks at Westfield we did, and it probably had nothing to do with chucking brass at the high dollar rig of the shooter to the right.

When CT enacted their newest bull**** law making my rifles "assault" and being nice enough to let me keep them, the first thing I did was pull off the grip and see if there was a way to shoot without it. We talked about a number of things, including the silly butt plug or "nut sack" in a previous post, if it doesn't stick down below it doesn't count...right?

Has this now gotten interesting??? If I install a butt plug or nut sack on my rifle can I now go to a range I belong to in NY and shoot a service rifle match? Once at the range I could always change it out to a more comfortable more normal grip! We can even keep a box of them at the range.

Anyone think that this can work?

Lol .
I've made a few phallic shaped muzzle devices for friends. I could imagine a pretty funny themed gun if painted right .

Some of the early versions of the grip looked like adult toys and also dipped below the receiver, 2 big no-nos.
pzVkxpt.png

Back
Top Bottom