• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Aquisitions for April 2016

Picked this up today. A Burnside 3rd Model carbine .54. There were only 1500 of this particular model made. It took a very unique cone shaped cartridge. I have brass and bullets on order. The bore is very good and I will have this old war horse booming again.

An example of the cartridge.

Picked this up today. A Burnside 3rd Model carbine .54. There were only 1500 of this particular model made. It took a very unique cone shaped cartridge. I have brass and bullets on order. The bore is very good and I will have this old war horse booming again.

That's a really cool find! I wonder how the reloading dies are set up to accomodate for the code shaped brass. Awesome!

New Holster for My S&W Shield w/ TLR-6. Made by Ted_Cori

Really happy with the holster! The fit, finish and quality are suburb!

View attachment 163126 View attachment 163127 View attachment 163128

I also got a new holster for my Shield - Little Foxx Hybrid IWB.
3872877_01_foxx_holsters_little_foxx_hybr_640.jpg

Picked up a S&W M&P 9c from a member on here Wed night. Scored a damn good one in my eyes. Gave it a good scrub and lube, decided I should give the rest of the family a bath too.

Attachments

• IMG_20160331_223857.jpg
    IMG_20160331_223857.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 117

Atilla approved. [laugh]

Ordered this back in Early Feb... Finally got it last week. Dealer finally got me my plates today so I finally feel like it's mine. Love it so far.

image.jpeg

Picked up a S&W M&P 9c from a member on here Wed night. Scored a damn good one in my eyes. Gave it a good scrub and lube, decided I should give the rest of the family a bath too.

My favorite 9mm gun I own. I have an Apex duty/carry kit installed and it shoots some mighty fine groups.

M&p bodyguard. Lol already shipping back after owning it 1 day for gouge in feed ramp. Have it to fill small niche but dont wanna risk my life to it with defect in the feed ramp.

S/42G bolt MM. Of course I found this three weeks after I finished my build. Pics not great as there is too much snow outside right now. Nice early K98.

T

VERY nice. Haven't gotten into carbines, but have 6 original long arms from 1812-1862.

T

Early April gift to myself.

French MAS-36, according to the dealer was recently taken out of its original mummy-wrap, which seems to be accurate, thing is absolutely pristine, not a single scuff, ding, dent or any evidence of wear and the bore looks brand new.

fTsB6fx.jpg

I bought one of these today, completely on a whim, it intrigued me and I can't decide if it looks good or is butt ugly. Hopefully will get to see how good it shoots this weekend. It kind of looks like the offspring of a Ruger and Browning [laugh]

th.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful. Probably was never fired, but I think i can see a mark where they tied a white flag to the muzzle.

Early April gift to myself.

French MAS-36, according to the dealer was recently taken out of its original mummy-wrap, which seems to be accurate, thing is absolutely pristine, not a single scuff, ding, dent or any evidence of wear and the bore looks brand new.

fTsB6fx.jpg

And the Czechlist grows longer...
and then there were five.jpg
The two smaller ones are the new ones, a CZ50 and a CZ82. Haven't had a chance to shoot either of them yet, have to find some .32 acp for the 50 first

Back
Top Bottom