New Aquisitions April 2017

AWESOME! There is nothing to compare.

Just remember, (with respects to the US Navy ad):

"Parenthood. It's not just a job, it's an adventure."

My new SD9ve! Grip texture feels great. With the rebate it was too good of a deal to pass up. Basically the S&W 19 haha

2314d4c513e84578026d3f6aa4f7a601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get photos tonight or tomorrow, but after a ~5-year hiatus of purchases, I just picked up a new-to-me LC9s from Four Seasons. I went in wanting a small single-stack 9mm and expected to get the Shield, but it pivoted in my hand and the LC9s fit my hand much better. It just seemed to lock in to my grip, and I really can't wait to get it to the range!! I added it to my small Ruger collection (SR9c and SR22).

20170428_192437.jpg
My grandfather's old binoculars. My dad said he wasn't using them so he asked if I wanted them. Heck yeah, great for watching the wildlife around here. My dad said they must be at least 60 years old. Glass seems really sharp for its age.

Haven't had something to post here for a while. Last year I tried out cowboy action shooting and had a great time so I'm slowly working on a kit to get started. These Vaquero's are the biggest ticket items. I'm hoping the rest of it will come quicker.

20170428_224415.jpg

Beautiful. Been eyeing those, my collection needs a long barrel 357. Looking forward to a range report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a tack driver. I tried out some magtech ammo that was decent, Sig ammo was good but it loved my 125gr and 180gr loads using H110. Did some with CFE pistol and it was like shooting a .38. The long barrel really tames the gun.

Back
Top Bottom