New Anti Gun Banner in Boston

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Is anybody else hoping the rain comes dumping down today on the new billboard at the corner of Boylston and Dalton Streets today at 11?

The usual anti 2A players will be there. Wonder if CharLIE will be attending?

Boylston & Dalton??? How about Washington and MLK Blvd????? Seems they aren't speaking to the ones WITH the guns.

But that's fine. Putting up a billboard in Boston is costing them $ but not gaining them any more followers. It's like the GOA hand-wringing that the anti-gunners have outspent them in this election. Good. This election isn't ABOUT guns. Let them waste their $.

It’s the equivalent of saying “If I flew JetBlue and not XYZ airlines, I’d still be alive”

Random is just that, random.

Throw New Hampshire or Vermont up there, they have far fewer gun laws than MA, they also have far fewer gun related crimes than MA.

Me thinks this isn’t an issue with laws but maybe the people who disregard them.

Give me a break.

"If Obama and Holder hadn't paid the schools big money to not arrest criminals, and the Miami school district had spent some of the $100 million it had in the bank for school security, and if the armed police officer at our school had done his job, I might be alive today"

"If I grew up one town away, I would likely still be alive today"
"If I skipped school that day, I would likely still be alive today"
"If our police and school resource officers did their jobs, I would likely be alive today"
"If my school wasn't a soft target, a shooting probably wouldn't have occurred in the first place"
all just as accurate

Rosenthal strikes again.

That guy has a hard on for guns like I have never seen.

He is the older version of David Hogg, with $$$.

115604197_137670981826.jpg

If I lived in Florida, I could have protected myself and I'd probably be alive today.

- Jennifer Martel - murdered by Jarad Remy with a knife.

"If didn't live in Eurupe in 1351, I wouldn't have gotten the plague"
"If I was standing a 10 feet to the left, I wouldn't have gotten struck by lightning"
"If I wasn't living in Pompeii, I wouldn't have become an ash fossil"
etc, etc, etc.....

I'll bet when he turns 18 he'll vote Democrat too.

Last edited:
Opioid death rate in MA, more than twice that of fl. 2016 .

44 vs 20 . Per 1000 residents.

Way more casualties than gun deaths, and ma is a 3rd world country in the death rate. And drug abuse.

At least they waiting for it to be cold before using his dead body for political gain.

"If I attended high school in Massachusetts instead of Parkland Florida, I would likely be dead of opioids!"

Opioid death rate in MA, more than twice that of fl. 2016 .

44 vs 20 . Per 1000 residents.

Way more casualties than gun deaths, and ma is a 3rd world country in the death rate. And drug abuse.

Also I love the "Stop Handgun Violence" inset, despite the fact that douchbag Cruz didn't use a handgun to carry out the crime. These idiots really can't make up their mind.

Yeah, yeah I know they really want them all banned, but you'd think they'd at least TRY to make their arguments less ridiculously contradictory and transparent.

Then again, they are all useless retards anyway...

Last edited:
Actually I think that billboard is far less dramatic than the old one that featured the AK silhouette and the bullsh*t digital anti-gun murder counter. I bet most people - even snowflake crybaby types - won't even give it a second look.

I think it is the opposite. That old billboard was hard to read due to some great design thought to use dark grey lettering on the black background. And the white flag out of the AR barrel could have been an advertisement for some upcoming movie. Atleast with this one people can read it.

Back
Top Bottom