• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions - September 2015

Umm well the austrian proofmarked 19 about 800$

My custom 19, 700 ,

The one sitting in the safe.. i will let its future owner determine the price.. as i plan to give it to my brother along with a norinco 1911 when he gets his license .. if ever.. as a finally you joined the gun community present

Lol jk anyways . I'm more a 45 guy and if I get a glock I want a full size gun to do work on. I have carry guns .

Deleted as my name was in the picture.

This is my new place not sure if I ever posted it.
6cfed189de4ee2602daccd7197d474c8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes yes yes. Finally got me a full size 1911, and what a gun. Picked up a Cz 1911a1. Super nice. Can't wait to take her out to the range Thursday. Pics to come.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you. An M1A has been a firearm in my list of must own for almost as long as I have been shooting. I wasn't looking to buy now but I got a deal I couldn't pass up. Took it to the range today. It is very soft shooting and with the shorter barrel easy to hold steady for longer shots.

Grabbed 360 rounds of GP11 7.5x55 Swiss ammo, 25 rounds of PPU, and 15 PPU fired cases at my local gun shop for $200. Pretty good deal for a gun shop. Cheaper than online - if you can actually find any left.
I don't even have a K31 yet but I will in a few weeks.
View attachment 147510

...and of the excellent 79A lot to boot. This is the best I ever had and have squirreled away in a not-so-unsignificant quantity.

Wow glad to hear I got a good lot number too. I'm new to these rifles and ammo so I didn't know there were better lots during certain years. I'm kicking myself for not buying this ammo when it was still in stock a couple months ago from some online vendors. Oh well, this will last a little while until I start reloading 7.5. I got some new unprimed PPU brass and plenty of IMR-4064 and 168 gr BTHP match bullets which should work well.

Thank you. An M1A has been a firearm in my list of must own for almost as long as I have been shooting. I wasn't looking to buy now but I got a deal I couldn't pass up. Took it to the range today. It is very soft shooting and with the shorter barrel easy to hold steady for longer shots.

Bought one last winter and still have not shot it. Not good. Hopefully get out now some cooler weather is here. Got mine in black but would have rather had od green.

Back
Top Bottom