• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions October

Colt trooper MKIII
07d07a2e-9016-42d9-83d8-bab7def86df5.jpg

Ithica 1911

cbc171bf-d69d-40c3-834a-b6ceb666d543.jpg

A few things that I picked up this month

desert eagle 44 magnum.jpg Bought and sold this IMI Desert Eagle .44 Magnum

desert eagle 50ae.jpg Bought this NIB IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE unfired in original box

imi uzi pistol.jpg Bought this NIB IMI UZI pistol unfired in original box

50bmg.jpg Bought some plinking ammo for the range.

MAS Defense 10.5" Upper for my AR pistol build. Ordered Monday, and it'll be in Friday (of course when I'm not around.) I'll post pics when it's all done Monday :)
1392779077019-297117957.jpeg

Sweet authentic Jerry can nirvana (bought four of them and 2 spouts) - Wavians not the cheep China knockoffs
Pricey but finally had it with the F@&* no leak plastic gas cans

IMG_3774_zpsffac6ec4.jpg

Upgraded from my 08 sentra, hopefully a truck will be in the cards in a couple years but this is soo much better than that "go kart"
6e4f4f4478a462b9d683825552a21264.jpg

A true diamond of Mausers and one of the very last, a svwMB, made at Mauser Obendorf in April of 1945. One of 2500 produced. Got this from the son of the man who took it in trade for a transmission job back in the 80's. The vet had picked this up along with the dress bayonet at a weapons storage facility.

T

Full post with 75 pics in the MilSurp forum.

Last edited:
Second weekend pick up: matched 1916 RSAF Enfield S.M.L.E.

All matching 1916 RSAF Enfield; came with 1917 M07 bayonet, sling, and oiler. I have a WWI action cover coming as well as a pull through to complete it. Only 423,000 were produced in 1916, stock and bore are in great condition. This rifle also has the added attraction of an early style round cocking piece and windage adjustable rear sight, features which began to be discontinued after 1915. Bore is mint, non import marked.

Very cool, gonna have to "get some" for diesel storage. Thanks for posting the name, I too am sick of the government designed "safety" gas cans. Good lord those things are an unmitigated disaster as far as safety goes!

Sweet authentic Jerry can nirvana (bought four of them and 2 spouts) - Wavians not the cheep China knockoffs
Pricey but finally had it with the F@&* no leak plastic gas cans

IMG_3774_zpsffac6ec4.jpg

Premature post just in case anyone may be looking for one I bought a 5906tsw from aimsurplus that is enroute to b&k for $319 shipped. They were police trade ins for $329 that sold out in less that an hour.

I emailed them telling them if any left I wanted on. Got reply they had a few that they did not list for online sale because they are missing the rail so they knocked $10 off.

Call them if interested they may have a few left.
bazeduvu.jpg

Told my buddy M60 about the purchase and he had a 20 rounder with no gun for it and gave me the mag!
gydujaba.jpg
dy4y8uze.jpg

I bought 3 other prebans (2x 12 rnd and one 15) a year ago at a steal of $30 knowing one day I would buy one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Very cool, gonna have to "get some" for diesel storage. Thanks for posting the name, I too am sick of the government designed "safety" gas cans. Good lord those things are an unmitigated disaster as far as safety goes!

Here is where I got them from:
https://www.topspecus.com/shop/category/jerry-cans-nato-fuel-cans/

They are $107 for 2 cans and 1 spout shipping included - best price I could find. Most vendors killed you on the shipping as the cans weight 12 pounds empty. Pricey but I figure I will have them for a few decades vs. replacing the plastic ones every few years

I shot a 16" .308 PredatOBR yesterday. I've already mentally justified the $3400 and another $2000 for glass. I just need to actually come up with it now.

It wasn't a hard decision after I shot two 2" groups at 300yds with ammo made for my bolt gun the fine gentleman allowed me to cycle through.

Last edited:
I shot a 16" .308 PredatOBR yesterday. I've already mentally justified the $3400 and another $2000 for glass. I just need to actually come up with it now.

It wasn't a hard decision after I shot two 2" groups at 300yds with ammo made for my bolt gun the fine gentleman allowed me to cycle through.
tumblr_mmz0k7jlOY1ru1wbho4_250.gif

- - - Updated - - -

That's pricey...

Back
Top Bottom