• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions October

u8ugy9e9.jpg

Just got this today. Ryan Grizzle custom leather holster for my G19 that I purchased at end of Sep. Very nice craftsmanship. See how it holds up.

e5eduqad.jpg

I really like the HUD style compared to the tube style.

I may get a aimpoint to throw on for when I have the 9mm conversion kit setup, but i wanted a little more for longer distances with the standard 5.56 setup....

I can already feel a second Tavor for dedicated 9mm setup coming. Maybe in od green and order it with the 18" barrel so I have a complete set.... [devil2]

I may get a aimpoint to throw on for when I have the 9mm conversion kit setup, but i wanted a little more for longer distances with the standard 5.56 setup....

I can already feel a second Tavor for dedicated 9mm setup coming. Maybe in od green and order it with the 18" barrel so I have a complete set.... [devil2]

rumor has it sniper gray is in the works. I digging all these parts factory and aftermarket parts coming available as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I join lol .

absolutely. have to get as many people addicted as I can.

rumor has it sniper gray is in the works. I digging all these parts factory and aftermarket parts coming available as well.

- - - Updated - - -

absolutely. have to get as many people addicted as I can.

The cool thing about the Tavor is, it makes sense. Things, to me anyway, are where you would like them if you built a platform from scratch. Working around corners in indoor / close quarters type situations is silly easy ( for a fat guy with no military service, so I have no idea what I'm talking about )

I have done some live fire from in and around my vehicle and it works well there to....

The trigger blows, but pull a spring and add some brian Enos "Slide Glide" in medium weight and things become work able

u8ugy9e9.jpg

Just got this today. Ryan Grizzle custom leather holster for my G19 that I purchased at end of Sep. Very nice craftsmanship. See how it holds up.

e5eduqad.jpg

I've been wearing their combo IWB / OWB for my SIG P220 Carry pretty much daily for 3 months since new. Still looks and functions as new.

View attachment 116458

State Arms 50 BMG. Range report & targets soon. Set aside the dinero a long time ago for this and had extra for a CMP Special M1, which technically 'shipped' this month but is at their custom shop for a trigger job.

Back
Top Bottom