New Acquisitions October

Got this hefty little beast today for the gun belt. The sharpest knife I have ever seen. I like it. [wink]

MilSpie3_0-001.jpg

MilSpie3_2-001.jpg

Last edited:
I have a K31 and it's probably my favorite gun. I love the straight pull bolt. One of the most endearing qualities of my rifle is the fact that inside the butt plate is a hand written card with the name and address of the Swiss soldier to whom my rifle was first issued. So awesome! Did you check yours for one yet?

After waiting forever for my LTC renewal I picked up a K31 that had been sitting at my FFL.

IMG_20141003_140948567_HDR_zps42af35f8.jpg

First 9 shots @ 100 yds:

IMG_20141003_214430139_zps81a97d9b.jpg

Had an ejection issue (wouldn't eject) so I tore it apart cleaned her up tonight, lots of gunk keeping the ejector from moving freely so hopefully that solves it.

Also picked up a VP9. [smile]

Glock 20
Early bday/ xmas present from my GF ( went half in). I can't wait to try it out hopefully this weekend!! I bought 300 rounds already, and another 60 rounds of corbon hp. I'll try out a magazine to see how that is. Target stuff is just some cheap armscor stuff I found online. I have an aliengear owb holster on the way. Anyone have some preban mags for sale??[smile]

IMAG1601.jpg

Nice. A G20 is on my would like to have someday list. I have a G21 which is great. I do see 10mm slides on Gunbroker, which is an option to switch the G21 to a G20 by just changing the slide and mag. Anyway, let us know how it shoots!

Glock 20
Early bday/ xmas present from my GF ( went half in). I can't wait to try it out hopefully this weekend!! I bought 300 rounds already, and another 60 rounds of corbon hp. I'll try out a magazine to see how that is. Target stuff is just some cheap armscor stuff I found online. I have an aliengear owb holster on the way. Anyone have some preban mags for sale??[smile]

View attachment 116212

Glock 20

View attachment 116212

Prebans?

Glock 20

View attachment 116212
Coming back to Ma???

I have a K31 and it's probably my favorite gun. I love the straight pull bolt. One of the most endearing qualities of my rifle is the fact that inside the butt plate is a hand written card with the name and address of the Swiss soldier to whom my rifle was first issued. So awesome! Did you check yours for one yet?

Troop tag was there, the rifle was used by Mr. Heinz Althaus. [thumbsup]

Yes, I have a MA non-res LTC (employment restritions), I am always in MA, so I'd like to carry this in MA :)

Coming back to Ma???

No way Jose!

Why does the 1st round in the mag that is laying on its side look like it is in backwards. Maybe I am really tired but that looks wrong to me.

Nice 10mm otherwise

Hk dose it why can't glock.

Suicide mags [laugh]

Lol def backwards

Sent from my Hugh Jass 6+

Yup nice catch... on purpose for some laughs! [laugh]

P30sweater_zpsb24b5baf.jpg~original

if we're doin' this again.

someone post a picture of shit you've bought. don't make me post the used, rusty savage bolt .22 i bought to revive this thread. jeezuzzz.

okay i'll play. relative newbie, ~3 years. ruger lcr edc, shotty, couple of .22 pistols, but business has been good this summer so it was finally time to get a 9. looked long and hard at options, finally settled on a used sr9 at a good price. went to pick it up, and the guy says "hey i just got this in this morning"

brand new, love at first sightView attachment 116246

also, not new to me, but i refinished my marlin while waiting for a new recoil spring to come in
got rid of the chestnut colored finish but left it in the checkering for contrast and clear coat spar urethane gloss
View attachment 116248

Last edited:
oilspill~ Remove the butt plate and see if there's a piece of Mylar with the name and address of the family this was issued to, under the plate, in Switzerland. I've found them in other K-91's.
Historical note, the dented looking areas on the butt stocks were from crampons of the soldiers. They'd stand them in the snow, which would freeze, they would then kick the butt stocks to free their rifles... and now you know. Carry on!

Technically last month, but just getting around to posting today. M&P Shield 9 with Apex trigger kit installed by Four Seasons. Trigger install was complete within 20 minutes of my purchase.

j4oOymA.jpg

I had that one in my hand first but the grip was too short. The round butt starts curving before the end of my palm and I don't have huge hands just average hands. It didn't feel right. So I asked if he had a PC with no bobtail and he says "I think I have one out back somewhere let me look. It's a full size model". So I think "No. Could he be bringing out the stainless one with the blue grips?". I had been drooling over it every time I go to the Smith site. He opens the case and there it is. SOLD! [laugh]

I held the E series bobtail and it felt good to me! I love the PC 1911's...

Great catch!

Drool. Have yet to hold one of these, looks so sick though. Even in black. What brake is that???

I had that one in my hand first but the grip was too short. The round butt starts curving before the end of my palm and I don't have huge hands just average hands. It didn't feel right. So I asked if he had a PC with no bobtail and he says "I think I have one out back somewhere let me look. It's a full size model". So I think "No. Could he be bringing out the stainless one with the blue grips?". I had been drooling over it every time I go to the Smith site. He opens the case and there it is. SOLD! [laugh]
If it wasn't for their external extractors I'd like one, but that's sweet looking.

Last edited:
New Don Hume IWB, and a couple Pearce grip extensions for the (still pretty much brand new) G26. I left one of the mags with the original base plate just to see if it makes much difference in how it conceals. It does.

diaz 003.jpg

Drool. Have yet to hold one of these, looks so sick though. Even in black. What brake is that???

If it wasn't for their external extractors I'd like one, but that's sweet looking.

You're in the area, anytime. That is the new rainer arms rmc mini comp. Its shorter then a standard a2 flash hider. from the prong to the recoil pad is exactly 26 3/4" [grin]

sorry can never figure out this reply to multiple post thing. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom