New acquisitions October - 2020

Tomorrow's performance today.

View attachment 400811View attachment 400813View attachment 400814

The Austrian rifle deserves an Austrian optic, so it's sporting a Kahles Helia RD presently. The field of view is superb and crisp.
Later, the plan is to transition the red dot to the offset position and use a Kahles 1-8x LPVO as the main optic.
You need to change your name to Karl, dye your hair blonde and let it grow out!
Nice, always like the AUG

How well does it flip with 22
Really well.
You can adjust the pitch of the post to make it harder/easier for the targets to move. Genius design and very well made. I found I had to have it pitched forward all the way since I was shooting HV ammo from my SBR. Even out of the SR22, the Winchester super x 22 was really whipping the steel around before I adjusted it all the way forward.

Are the paddles all the same size or do they get smaller on the way down?

And have you hit the center post yet? Any damage?
All 4" paddles. I’m sure I’ve hit the post a couple times but no damage yet. I shot the paddles with 9mm and they don’t get damaged (AR500 Steel) but it really whips the whole target around and some paddles fall off 😂 Code sitargets gets you 5% off
I thought about getting their centerfire dueling tree but ordered there portable plate rack instead.

😆 yeah it does look like I hit the support post a lot. Yup all splatter.

Yea, sure it's all spall. LOL. j/k. Looks like a lot of fun. I actually picked up some 22lr plates for my dueling tree, but forgot part of the support stand the last time I took my son to the range. I'm hoping they react well to the 22.

put together a g17 slide to top off a gen 2 frame i've had living in my safe forever taking up space. no fancy cut boutique slide for me, wanted to get out of it relatively reasonable. swenson slide, tr enabling/remsport barrel, tru glo tritium night sights, generic slide parts kit and ghost 3.5 connector. i may swap a couple of the slide parts out for different ones later. so nothing out of the ordinary, basic g17 to add to the glock stable.

swenson glock 4.jpg

Congrats!

IDPA prizes are NOT awarded based on demonstrated skill.
In fact it's strictly defined in the match administration rulebook in M-6; "merchandise will be distributed randomly".

There were five guns on the prize table, (and a lot of other stuff). The first ticket was drawn from a bucket that had match staff tickets in it, and was for choice of gun. It had my name on it.

Back
Top Bottom