New acquisitions October - 2020

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 9.06.43 PM.png

Anyone else hate intentional misspellings in an attempt to be cute? Like "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune". You went full retard to stand out and now you want to work on my car? What's that sign supposed to do, make even the dumbest among us feel better about themselves since they can recognize a spelling error? Then entrust their car to you out of gratitude?

Oh, you work at Kids Kare Pediatrics? How good can your doc be if the office misspells CARE? You ain't touching my kid with a mental defective who got his medical degree online. I ought to report you to the AMA.

Seriously, it's irrational how much it pisses me off.

Last edited:
View attachment 396137

Anyone else hate intentional misspellings in an attempt to be cute? Like "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune". You went full retard to stand out and now you want to work on my car? What's that sign supposed to do, make even the dumbest among us feel better about themselves since they can recognize a spelling error? Then entrust their car to you out of gratitude?

Oh, you work at Kids Kare Pediatrics? How good can your doc be if the office misspells CARE? You ain't touching my kid with a mental defective who got his medical degree online. I ought to report you to the AMA.

Seriously, it's irrational how much it pisses me off.
can't trademark common words and phrases. Quick Car Lube & Tune is descriptive but can't be trademarked (at least not successfully).

I'm puzzled by the configuration of that range.

The cars in the picture are the instructors vehicles, but out of the way for shooting - range was closed coming into the facility so no one was ahead of the firing line when the range was hot.

For the uphill range - larger targets in picture was at 100, while steel at the top was at 600 - I do think that there was additional elevation beyond that behind the 600 mark so it wasn't just shooting over the top of the hill if you were high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom