• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions October 2017

That rig is sweet, you could have been the one to shoot Osama with those bad boys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nah, those guys were using quad-tube GPNVGs...

GPNVG18_16.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I love everything about the Browning SA. Except I just wish it didn't eject hot cases into my wrist :0

This one is actually a beautiful interarms licensed copy. Cost me exactly $199 and I love it. I put at least 200 rounds through it Sunday and did not once have that issue. I like my 22s and this might have jumped to the top of the list.

Put this one together yesterday while watching football. Anderson lower, ACT ALG Combat FCG, Odin Works extended mag release, KNS anti-walk pins, XBC Enhanced bolt catch, Complete Troy upper 5.56 1:7 twist melonite barrel, 13" M-Lok rail, Troy flip-up battle sights, Troy Medieval flash suppressor, Daniel Defense adjustable stock and matching grip with integrated trigger guard.

Just waiting on my Griffin BCG and Radian Np3 ambi charging handle and she'll be complete!!

IMG_3816.jpg

Got some new ink started on Friday. Still have 6 hours or so to go. This was all the line work and a bit of shading at the bottom.
ec8d7f3cfc024a098701134c19604e60.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Got some new ink started on Friday. Still have 6 hours or so to go. This was all the line work and a bit of shading at the bottom.

Very nice what color are you going on the Samurai Amour?

Thats cool. I always wanted to get one of those medieval monastary murals of a battle as a sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom