New Acquisitions - October 2015

Got two cool things today:

The only thing I don't love about the Dillon is that cheap ass die wrench. Not a problem any more...
20151022_190943_resized.jpg

And got the "free" Aimpoint T1 from LWRC today:
20151022_191045_resized.jpg

Nice!

Unfired?

From the looks of (or lack thereof) wear on the parts, I'd warrant it was either unfired or lightly fired. The piston is completely clean, and the only gunk I've found seems to be from the factory.

I also got it at a steal of a price, $700, so if it is unfired like I think I'm pretty sure I came out way ahead.

From the looks of (or lack thereof) wear on the parts, I'd warrant it was either unfired or lightly fired. The piston is completely clean, and the only gunk I've found seems to be from the factory.

I also got it at a steal of a price, $700, so if it is unfired like I think I'm pretty sure I came out way ahead.

$700 is definitely a steal. That's the best score I've heard of in many months.

Picked up these guys:

NIB Arsenal SAS M-7
CZ 40B
Sig 229 Equinox
Sauer 38h (late war and matching)
CZ-50

I want a 40B someday. Where did you find yours?

I would suggest picking one up if you can. The grip may look awkward but it is incredibly comfortable. I got it from a shop I frequent down here. They didn't know what it was and had it priced axcordingly.

I usually don't post acquisitions but this one is too good not to crappy pic and all:

20151026_172900.jpg

Sako 75 Finnlight in .300wsm with a Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x with the Boone and Crocket Reticle.

Back
Top Bottom