New acquisitions November 2020-Firearms only

There's a story that goes along with these pics, I'll be posting it as soon as I finish writing it.

DD Smiley.jpg

IMG_1781.JPG

Last edited:
how do you like the roni?

I just ran across that they built it for both the pistolsi have the other day and started thinkning about getting them at some point

Its not the Micro Roni. Its the MCK. Its the most fun I've had shooting a gun in a while. Like giggle fun

A pair of Beretta .22lr semi auto training rifles. These were made for the Italian Army during the Cold War years and have a cool history. Interesting note: one is hammer fired and one is striker fired. It was just the luck of the draw since they were just plucked off the pallets at a distributor with no hand-pick. Accurate and heavy for a .22 rifle.

03E133CD-041A-4F5D-AC03-A93F0D5CFD7D.jpeg116E0648-4346-4875-A3D3-F7B2A47E1A98.jpeg

Sold my S&W 357 magnum years ago. I always regretted it. I was looking for “the one”
She spoke to me last week at the gun shop. I didn’t want to spend that much. This Friday I went back and hoped it was sold. Still there. .... I asked to hold it. Right then, I knew then it was coming home with me.
S&W performance center. Heavy at 34 ounces, Nice trigger and ported barrel. I took her to the range today. It’s a dream to shoot 357 magnum with this. Very little muzzle flip due to the ported barrel. Amazing. It was a good day. 7D0B4811-1CF7-46AC-AEE4-5A587F25CE9A.jpeg01BE3860-9DC8-4A8E-B6D6-B008753D9CDA.jpegD11F40B7-3B8D-4E58-9630-B84649B1B05C.jpeg

New to me

View attachment 416177

f***ing love this thing. Just shot it the first time this afternoon.

Nice. I'm not a huge 1911 fan, but I am a 10mm fan. I'm tempted to get a P220 in 10mm to go next to my G20.

As far as the theme of this thread: New for me in November, a P365, and a NHSP marked S&W 66, no dash, P&R.

Considering this is my retirement month, and I need to figure out the money situation, I may not buy anything in December. BUT....if I trip over something I want, I'll probably buy it.

Nice. I'm not a huge 1911 fan, but I am a 10mm fan. I'm tempted to get a P220 in 10mm to go next to my G20.

As far as the theme of this thread: New for me in November, a P365, and a NHSP marked S&W 66, no dash, P&R.

Considering this is my retirement month, and I need to figure out the money situation, I may not buy anything in December. BUT....if I trip over something I want, I'll probably buy it.
I’ve always felt that 1911s are a little overrated, and super fuddy, which is why I wanted one in 10mm.

I love my P220 Legion in .45ACP, but would love to find one in 10MM as well. 10mm has become one of my favorite calibers, drawing close to .45ACP. I realize it’s all subjective, but that my mindset right now.

I recently found a 220 emperor scorpion in 10mm. I hate the piranha grips so I replaced them with Hogue's which are so much better. The frame is all steel so its freakin' heavy! But that heft sucks up the 10mm and makes it feel like a 45ACP.

I recently found a 220 emperor scorpion in 10mm. I hate the piranha grips so I replaced them with Hogue's which are so much better. The frame is all steel so its freakin' heavy! But that heft sucks up the 10mm and makes it feel like a 45ACP.

Did you find that here or elsewhere, local or online?

Did you find that here or elsewhere, local or online?

Found it at a LGS here in MA, called them up as soon as they posted it and had them hold it for me. It definitely pays to have a good relationship with your local shops.

Last edited:
I unintentionally got both guns in this pic. Sorry about the shit quality of the image.

CA597059-AE6D-4057-B9B0-DA81ED0C6363.jpeg

CZ 1012 in Bronze on Black Friday. Went looking to get a couple cases of 12 and 20 and left with .

The other one, CZ Redhead Premier I got as a Birthmus gift for the wife. Her birthday is 12/24. Once we got it fitted properly she’s been crushing the clays with it.

Back
Top Bottom