New acquisitions November 2020-Firearms only

It’s been on my list since I regretfully got rid of my m9.

sorry...was this yours? Just picked it up on Sunday on my way to the range. I already ‘tactically acquired’ a holster for it second hand (fits the pistol without the light mounted) and couldn’t resist. Holster was a gift from my armorer buddy that’s still in the Marine Corps...so I technically didn’t steal it myself (for once).
image.jpg

Last edited:
sorry...was this yours? Just picked it up on Sunday on my way to the range. I already ‘tactically acquired’ a holster for it second hand (fits the pistol without the light mounted) and couldn’t resist. Holster was a gift from my armored buddy that’s still in the Marine Corps...so I technically didn’t steal it myself (for once).
View attachment 408037
Love that finish. Smooth.

sorry...was this yours? Just picked it up on Sunday on my way to the range. I already ‘tactically acquired’ a holster for it second hand (fits the pistol without the light mounted) and couldn’t resist. Holster was a gift from my armorer buddy that’s still in the Marine Corps...so I technically didn’t steal it myself (for once).
View attachment 408037
It was not. Mine was a black M9 and currently resides with my firearms safety instructor in Missouri I believe. But that thing is sweet!

Care to indulge? What is that?
A sig p210

Specifically the target model:

Back
Top Bottom