• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions November 2020-Firearms only

@Roland Deschain How do you like this rifle? My club is putting in a 300 yrd range and Savage's 110 elite precision in 6.5 Creedmoor is on my short list.

I honestly haven't had a chance to really play with it outside of letting my son put a couple rounds through it because he was begging me. Plus I just swapped to a FFP Swfa scope and need to get it sorted. Other than that, its my first bolt gun, so I love it? Lol

A new in box norinco mak 90. The add said it was never fired and I believe it as the chrome lined barrel still has that matte finish of not being fired and not a scratch or ding on stock or receiver. Gonna throw the new stock kit on my nhm91, have to figure out how to get the bipod off that one.

Attachments

• 7DF4955E-CFEC-4C29-81C6-06AA8D44BAB5.jpeg
    7DF4955E-CFEC-4C29-81C6-06AA8D44BAB5.jpeg
    573.6 KB · Views: 15
I unintentionally got both guns in this pic. Sorry about the shit quality of the image.

View attachment 417853

CZ 1012 in Bronze on Black Friday. Went looking to get a couple cases of 12 and 20 and left with .

The other one, CZ Redhead Premier I got as a Birthmus gift for the wife. Her birthday is 12/24. Once we got it fitted properly she’s been crushing the clays with it.
What was needed for the CZ Red head? 6 months later, how do you like it?

Back
Top Bottom