• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions May 2020 - Firearms Only

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
I was wondering if you were able to pick that up. Looks like you got a couple of happy sticks with them too. Hope to hear a range report soon!
I took the Vector to the range this morning. It ran like an absolute tank. The recoil was definitely noticeable but tbh its kind of a different beast all together a lot of the force being directed downward. Those extended mags also ran perfectly which I’m extremely happy about. Then I finished with my Sig P938 which was like stepping into a parallel universe after the Vector. All in all it was a pretty fun time.

I was wondering if you were able to pick that up. Looks like you got a couple of happy sticks with them too. Hope to hear a range report soon!
Funny thing about those happy sticks, some older shooters at the range today gave me a compliment on the Vector and then asked how I got the “high capacity magazines.” 😂😂😂

I put the mags back in my range case and continued to shoot the Vector only with 10 round mags. You gotta love the seasoned pros giving a youngster like me a good slice of humble pie.

Back
Top Bottom