• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions March 2021- Firearms

I was going to buy one of those FCU's but decided to wait for one of these!

20210324_180851.jpg
20210324_180834.jpg

FB Radom Beryl S 7.62 M1, the commercial, semi-auto version of FB's wz. 96C Beryl export model in 7.62x39. I have an original FB grip and optics mount already to add and a Bonesteel collapsing and folding stock incoming.

This has a few improvements over a normal AKM-pattern rifle, like an extended mag release, second tab on the safety closer to the trigger, and quick-detach handguards. I love the extended mag release, going to be an upgrade I add to my future AKs. Safety needs some breaking in. Handguards are comfortable.

Ships with one US Palm mag but I got seven translucent, polymer WBP mags to go with the gun, which are very nice.

So far so good, looking forward to swapping out the 922(r) compliance furniture and adding an EOTech 552 to complete the wz. 96 look.

In terms of quality, I'd say this is the nicest AK I've owned, including Veprs and Saigas.

Back
Top Bottom