• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions March 2021- Firearms

I've wanted to pick up a B&T USW-A1 for a bit but they are very hard to find so I settled for the B&T USW-G chassis. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this thing, B&T actually sells a holster for this configuration but I'm not going to carry this in a holster! Maybe a backpack gun but I have way better backpack choices. I guess I will just goof around with it, maybe add a VFG to the rail.
  • B&T USW G chassis
  • Glock G17 SBR on an eForm 1
  • Aimpoint ACRO
  • CGS Mod9SK silencer
tempImagenWEN3Z.png tempImagelIbunm.png

Last edited:
@imstuner - no threaded barrel ? Hows the fit and finish on it?
You get a threaded barrel, rear sight guard, extra springs and front night sight when you step up to tactical model. This is just the 509 MRD. The fit and finish pretty nice and it comes with multiple optics plates as well. The grip texture is excellent on initial grab and I’ll have to test it out at the range.

These were actually picked up toward the end of February, but I figured they could go in this thread.

1886 Portuguese Kropatschek. The last of the black powder, repeating military rifles before smokeless powder came along. Picked this is up on BrokeGunner. Put in a bid not thinking I'd win, but it went in my favor probably due to it being mislabeled as a 'Mauser'. Came with the bayonet as well. I thought I got a good deal on an uncommon rifle
Krop.jpg

Steyr M95/30 cut down rifle. Picked this up from a LGS. Got a good price on it as well (less than the going rate for these) because of the crack in the toe of the stock. It has a good bore and the action is very smooth, smoother than just about every other M95 straight-pull I've come across.
M95.jpg

My latest acquisition...which I was finally able to buy since my escape from MA...a NAA Pug:

full

Frank

A new toy an ASTRA 600/43 in 9mm. This was one of the last batch that Nazi Germany had purchased,but Spain never delivered due to the wars end.
After the war the guns were sent to the West German police.

Attachments

• 159822773_279617410391080_6823796382572231569_n (2).jpg
    159822773_279617410391080_6823796382572231569_n (2).jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom