New Acquisitions March 2019

Now it has a sight.
Leopold Delta Point Pro with a coupon from Brownells for $360

YQ8h1Yi.jpg

Ordered up the barrel for my AR10 pistol build yesterday. Columbia River Arms has a 30% off sale going on (through today) that I took advantage of. Took $81 off the price of the barrel.
12.5", 1x8.5" twist, black shot peened with threaded end (already have the muzzle device and handguard from DiamondHead).
I'm hoping it arrives faster than the listed 8-16 weeks since it's about as simple a barrel as they offer. I was going to go machined finish, but decided the black shot peened would be better. That way I won't need to do anything to color it if I didn't like the shine it could have. Plus, I didn't want to order up the high temp Cerakote at this point. Since it's air cure and I don't have a dedicated room to spray it, it could get crap on it.

Need to order more parts for this build. Or at least the ones I'm going to Cerakote so that I can get that done too.

I acquired this in February but had slide work done and just received the optic. Love the Shield RMSc - big, crystal clear lens, and a perfect dot.

View attachment 274742 View attachment 274743

You have some good taste man. This build is coming out awesome.

I want to do something with that optic. Trying to decide if it’s overkill for a g43. The Shield RMSc goes great on there.

You have some good taste man. This build is coming out awesome.

I want to do something with that optic. Trying to decide if it’s overkill for a g43. The Shield RMSc goes great on there.
The Shield dots are hard to find right now because they just upgraded the lens to be more durable. I had one on order from Optics planet that went to 2 to 3 months backorder. I contacted Shield and ordered one directly from them, they price matched, and I received it in less than a week. Great service.

Back
Top Bottom