New Acquisitions March 2018

0JPAHMs.jpg

CwJRuZ6.jpg

I have to figure out how to put it together first, I guess.

View attachment 225932

Traded my Colt MkV Lawman in the classifieds for a pile of #1 steel scrap made by General Motors (Saginaw) sometime before WWII...I sure hope I know what I'm doing!
hear its pretty simple ..... i looked into it a few years ago but cash kept me out of it. Sadly i passed up one at 4seasons some time ago for $2100 by Ohio Ordance
1919A4 build tutorial

yeah, I wouldn't have been able to get into this if I didn't have the Colt to trade for it. We did an even swap, so I came out of it clean without having spent a dime yet...YET!

it looks like it's about $200 for the right side plate...$75 for the rivets and rivet bit for my air chisel...and about $150 for the machining of the full auto internals to make it semi auto (sacrelig, i know). plus a tripod and other accessories, I shouldn't be into it for too much when all is said and done i think.

if nothing else, this'll be a really fun project. kind of way out in left field for me as I'm more of a target shooter and not really a spray and pray kinda guy, but from the looks of this barrel i bet theres a way to get some pretty good accuracy from it if i can figure out how to aim :D

when it boils down, I wasn't shooting my Colt MkV at all...ever...nor would I ever probably. the 191a4 I might not shoot a ton, or maybe I will...but i KNOW i'll at least shoot it once in a while.

maybe this time I'll actually try and do a build thread!

My new Sig MCX Virtus Patrol with Venom Defense titanium muzzle compensator.

I purchased this at Minuteman Armament in Littleton, Ma. It was my first purchase from them, and I will be back. The price was reasonable, he answered all of my questions quickly, and the service was really fast.

I can't wait for next range day to test this one out.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Jumped on the Shadow 2 bandwagon. It's pretty nice but I'm spoiled rotten I think. Long reset as stock. View attachment 226300

I looked at one before I bought my STI. The Shadow 2 is build like a tank, but a very refined tank! Tad on heavy side for me but the extra weight will soak up the recoil. Nice, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom