• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions March 2018

Rockrivr1

NES Member
So what have you purchased in March??? I've had a productive last couple of weeks with the last purchase last night. Think I'm all ready to try out CAS/SASS.

New purchases include
Uberti 1860 Henry rifle in 45 Colt
Uberti Cattlemen blued revolvers in 45 Colt. One with a 5.5" and one with a 4.75" barrels
Ruger SASS Stainless Vaqueros in 38/357 w/ Pimp Daddy pearl grips. Both w/ 5.5" barrels
Ruger Blued Vaquero in 45 Colt w/ a 4.75" barrel (Backup gun)
Cimmeron 12Ga SxS Coach Gun
Red Dog Leather strong side and cross draw holsters and belts in 38/357 & 45 Colt

I already had the Rossi 92 in 38/357 so the Stainless Rugers go nicely with it.

Of course it's not complete without a cowboy hat. Oh and yes, I'm officially broke and my credit card is screaming UNCLE!!!! IMG_1089.JPG

Always fun to hear about CAS, not really sure it'd be my cup of tea. Though I remember shooting one of my grandfather's Cimarron coach guns and remember cursing at it wondering why the ejectors weren't working (haven't not realized only extractors no ejectors). So ignorant moment aside, this in this last month I picked up a Chiappa reproduction 1886 arrived at my LCG yesterday which I have yet to have the chance to take out yet and an earlier HK USC a couple weeks ago. Now that has been a blast and I have all the conversion pieces ready to go once the milling work is done.

So what have you purchased in March??? I've had a productive last couple of weeks with the last purchase last night. Think I'm all ready to try out CAS/SASS.

New purchases include
Uberti 1860 Henry rifle in 45 Colt
Uberti Cattlemen blued revolvers in 45 Colt. One with a 5.5" and one with a 4.75" barrels
Ruger SASS Stainless Vaqueros in 38/357 w/ Pimp Daddy pearl grips. Both w/ 5.5" barrels
Ruger Blued Vaquero in 45 Colt w/ a 4.75" barrel (Backup gun)
Cimmeron 12Ga SxS Coach Gun
Red Dog Leather strong side and cross draw holsters and belts in 38/357 & 45 Colt

I already had the Rossi 92 in 38/357 so the Stainless Rugers go nicely with it.

Of course it's not complete without a cowboy hat. Oh and yes, I'm officially broke and my credit card is screaming UNCLE!!!! View attachment 223823

When is the next local match? I’ve been dying to get to one and bring my wife and kids to watch. I have a feeling my 9 year old girl will love it.

Awesome rifles and pistols man. I picked up a uberti 1873 last year. 357 mag. Absolutely love it.

I’m going to call the smith shop soon and get a spring kit and maybe a couple other parts to slick it up.

When is the next local match? I’ve been dying to get to one and bring my wife and kids to watch. I have a feeling my 9 year old girl will love it.

Awesome rifles and pistols man. I picked up a uberti 1873 last year. 357 mag. Absolutely love it.

I’m going to call the smith shop soon and get a spring kit and maybe a couple other parts to slick it up.
You mean something like this motley crew?
Mansfield Marauders Cowboy Action Shooting

According to the MF&G calendar, the first SASS shoot of the season is Sat. April 7th.
[email protected]

My new Sig P320 TACOPS Carry, nobody panic I still don't own a drop leg holster! I ordered a Dead Air Ghost M using a SilencerCo kiosk for the first time, so easy! In about 4 months I will be very quiet.

fullsizeoutput_da1.jpeg

Had to forgo any firearms purchases (and had to sell a couple of things) to make a non-gun purchase

Put the deposit down on this today!
Trek Emonda - more bike than I probably need, but had a good year at work last year.
Probably able to pick it up and get fitted towards the end of March
upload_2018-3-3_13-42-23.png

Picked up a bolt gun finally. Find it super smooth compared to an old Savage I had before.

Sighted it in last weekend.

Attachments

• CAA3182B-0FC2-4FE8-AB63-213CB4179B43.jpeg
    CAA3182B-0FC2-4FE8-AB63-213CB4179B43.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 79
I've been looking for an AK for a month or so and finally bought my first when this sweet deal came up. Yugo M70 AB2 with 16 30 round mags, and 1 40 round mag. All but 2 of the mags are loaded, so 920 rounds of ammo as well. All this for $900.

VkPUcCN.jpg

41m3XH4.jpg

BAMI8Bv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom