• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions - March 2016

Grabbed this today in Wilmington

Swedish M41

Bqgamo5.jpg

image.jpg The rings came in the mail yesterday so I was finally able to put this project together today: Rem 700 in .308, Vortex Viper 6-24x50, Vortex precision matched rings on Leupold mounts. Can't wait to go sight her in

Just picked it up from Minuteman Armament. Many thanks to Alex

Unfired DJ Getz DF94. I emailed seller about a different clone and he sent me pics of the DJ Getz by mistake. He offered to sell it for not much more than the other used clone.
9d000453dc899a48a4b5a5d08e4c0209.jpg

Unfired DJ Getz DF94. I emailed seller about a different clone and he sent me pics of the DJ Getz by mistake. He offered to sell it for not much more than the other used clone.
9d000453dc899a48a4b5a5d08e4c0209.jpg

I have one that I went the NFA route with. Got the tax stamp and removed the fake can. They are great guns.

I have one that I went the NFA route with. Got the tax stamp and removed the fake can. They are great guns.

How is attached? I feel a bump at the 9oclock position that I assume is a pin. 9oclock looking down the sights

I'm going to take it out to the range and make sure it functions as it should before I submit a form 1.

Alex is a jerk, that Patrick guy is awesome!

Won the CMP lottery for a M1 carbine. Looked doggy when I picked it up today, but cleaned up very well. Rated a field grade with a 1+/1+ barrel. This is a very late Quality Hardware; April or May 1944. Rebuilt by Standard Products after the war with a matched Inland M2 stock.

T

Last edited:
Won the CMP lottery for a M1 carbine. Looked doggy when I picked it up today, but cleaned up very well. Rated a field grade with a 1+/1+ barrel. This is a very late Quality Hardware; April or May 1944.

T

Damn. That's a field grade?? Looks like better condition than my Winchester. Especially the wood. Very nice.

Remington 700 Mil-Spec 5R 308 24" Stainless.

Plain Jane, but my kind of rifle.

Timney trigger, Seekins base/rings, and SWFA 10X42 HD.

Had to laugh when I read writing on barrel: "5-R Tactical Rifling 1 in 11 1/4" Twist". Good to know I am making the world a safer place with "Tactical Rifling".

Back
Top Bottom