New acquisitions June

View attachment 106056 My boss asked me the other day at work if I was interested in an SKS or Mossberg 500....I said tell me more... A relative of his was having a divorce fire-sale basically. Got the MINT YUGO SKS, Mossberg 500 with the standard short barrel, a 28" ribbed modified choke barrel (brand new), and a 26" Rifled slug barrel with Bushnell scope (brand new). Also along with the deal was a case of 1000 rounds of ammo for the SKS with stripper clips. Then I had to go "test" the SKS out...as well as some of our other May/June acquisitions Also acquired some ammo, and a Dillon Super Swager so far this month as well [smile]

How much did you pay in this Fire sale if you dont mind me asking? Wood on sks looks minty..

By the way do you always haphazardly face the guns in all different directions to ensure you don't have a choice but to have one aiming at your nuts all the time?

I especially like the bolt action with a mag in and the bolt closed to really show that you dont give a ****.
View attachment 106057

Last edited:
How much did you pay in this Fire sale if you dont mind me asking? Wood on sks looks minty..

By the way do you always haphazardly face the guns in all different directions to ensure you don't have a choice but to have one aiming at your nuts all the time?

I especially like the bolt action with a mag in and the bolt closed to really show that you dont give a ****.
View attachment 106057

The hexagon of death....

I bought this last month, just taking pics now. I am really surprised at how low the recoil is with this gun, considering its a .45 Picture 3.jpg My first 1911.

First month in a long time I haven't bought anything firearm related :( just been sitting in the basement cleaning brass and making ammo all month.

Picked this up the other day. Can't wait to go and shoot it.
IMG_20140624_220904_419_zps0f6ed343.jpg

IMG_20140624_220847_980_zpsccc2163d.jpg

IMG_20140624_220945_921_zps543d26b7.jpg

Thought it might be from Getz. They make very nice guns. I would like to own an 89/94 PDW from them, I would definitely SBR a PDW if I had one. You get a chance to shoot it yet?

Its an SW94. Sold by dj Getz since SW was closing their doors. Getting a DJ Getz MP5 soon

Thought it might be from Getz. They make very nice guns. I would like to own an 89/94 PDW from them, I would definitely SBR a PDW if I had one. You get a chance to shoot it yet?

Shoots great. I'm picking up a 94K Reverse Stretch from him.

I haven't bought a gun since the day of the Excruciathlon (April 5th). You guys are making me jealous. Nice stuff so far. I'm thinking of buying something inexpensive on 7/4 just cuz 'Murica.

Just got back from the gun store and was looking to get a M&P Sport. After an hour walking around( could be less, felt like an hour) and thinking if i wanted it. I walked out with a M&P Tactical. Last one in stock and i think i got it for a good price. My second gun ever and im very happy. Then my dad said why did you get that and that i didn't need it... i looked up and he picked it up and started to take it apart and he says " this brings back memory's" then i was in shock that he knew what to do, even though i know hes done it before. just pissed that he took it apart before me... i mean it is my first rifle after all haha.

811048_01_md.jpg

Bought an archangel mosin stock and should be picking up an M44 tomorrow for it, also picked up a few boxes of 300 blackout so I can zero in the scope as soon as my broken shoulder heals

Remington 700 Teludyne Straight Jacket Barrel , Tactical Bolt, Choate Stock, Harris Bi-pod, and just got the weaver base and Millet 6-25x56 LRS-1 illuminated scope today for it. Mounted up, bore-sighted, and ready to go take some shots.

remington700.jpg

I've had it for a few weeks now but this was my first build. My Larue predatAR will most likely never see another day at the range.

Northtech Defense billet upper
Noveske Afghan barrel
Raptor Charging Handle
BCM KMR 13 inch hand guard
BCM BCG & Young Manufacturing NM BCG
Battle Comp 2 inch brake

Northtech Defense billet lower
Hiperfire hipertouch 24C trigger
JP lpk minus trigger
Noveske 60 degree right handed safety
Noveske takedown pins
Magpul MIAD grip
B5 enhanced SOPMOD stock
JP Silent captured recoil buffer spring

Optic
Vortex Razor Gen II HD 1-6x24
ADM cantilever quick release mount

I still need back up flip ups. Any one have any good recommendations?
image.jpg

I also picked up a Benelli M2 3 gun edition 12 gauge [smile]
image.jpg

Last edited:
I've had it for a few weeks now but this was my first build. My Larue predatAR will most likely never see another day at the range.

Northtech Defense billet upper
Noveske Afghan barrel
Raptor Charging Handle
BCM KMR 13 inch hand guard
BCM BCG & Young Manufacturing NM BCG
Battle Comp 2 inch brake

Northtech Defense billet lower
Hiperfire hipertouch 24C trigger
JP lpk minus trigger
Noveske 60 degree right handed safety
Noveske takedown pins
Magpul MIAD grip
B5 enhanced SOPMOD stock
JP Silent captured recoil buffer spring

Optic
Vortex Razor Gen II HD 1-6x24
ADM cantilever quick release mount

I still need back up flip ups. Any one have any good recommendations?
View attachment 107722

I also picked up a Benelli M2 3 gun edition 12 gauge [smile]
View attachment 107723

I wish you told me the cost of the rifle before I started to push the gas block pin and I wasn't drinking so much lol .

I'd say with what you got in it , the metal Magpul sights. Wicked low profile when folded. Or offset back ups maybe?
There's one company who makes a diamond shaped peep sights that I'm drawing a blank on the name .those are pretty nice and make it faster to find your aim.

That trigger you got is pretty sick. I've never shot a upgraded ar trigger be for yours but that thing is retarded smooth and fast. I'll want one on my dmr build.

I wish you told me the cost of the rifle before I started to push the gas block pin and I wasn't drinking so much lol .

I'd say with what you got in it , the metal Magpul sights. Wicked low profile when folded. Or offset back ups maybe?
There's one company who makes a diamond shaped peep sights that I'm drawing a blank on the name .those are pretty nice and make it faster to find your aim.

That trigger you got is pretty sick. I've never shot a upgraded ar trigger be for yours but that thing is retarded smooth and fast. I'll want one on my dmr build.

We learned a valuable lesson about drinking then trying to build shit[rofl]. The rifle has taken quite the beating since that day anyways

The hiperfire 24c shits on all of the geissele triggers. I ordered another for my larue ar to replace the geissele in that.

Last edited:
e8yju4u5.jpg

Got an Aimsport pistol case $15 (on right)

8ajabu7y.jpg

Awesome case. Holds 2 pistols, 6 mags, and has a pocket on the front. This is a lot better than using individual pistol rugs and having loose magazines.

utybe7a7.jpg

Also mounted an Ultimak gas rail, Primary Arms red dot, CAA lower hand guard, Magpul afg, and US Palm pistol grip. Also bought 2 Tapco 10rd mags. I had to do a lot of dremeling on the insides of the lower hand guard to get it to fit around the Ultimak mounting brackets.

yqyda7a9.jpg

Celestron Ultima 80 with included tri pod

Last edited:
S&W model 63 .22lr

Model 63 no dash, .22 Kit Gun Stainless - Built on the square butt J frame​

Picked up at a LGS. I love the older smith revolvers and could not believe my luck finding this one up.

Back
Top Bottom