New acquisitions June

chinalfr

NES Member
I starting June with ammo purchase. Walk in LGS today and saw this. .25 per rd for 556 LC ammo is a good deal in my book.

02402EF9-57AB-4E49-BB67-611872036899_zpspo7abst9.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Nice grab on that ammo.

UPS dropped off a Galco KingTuk holster for my 1911 today. Been trying to love my G-Code INCOG that I got (after waiting a stupid long time to get it) but it just does not conceal well (mostly due to the gun's size, not the holster). Was going to pick up a Crossbreed as I've used a few of those before but figured I'd give Galco a shot with their comparable product and I have to say, I am very impressed. Cheaper than CB, fit and finish is superb, extremely comfortable, and conceals the 1911 very very well. I was having my doubts I'd be able to carry my 1911 but this has changed my mind.

20140604_175834_zpswc665y7q.jpg

Ok now THAT'S a good deal.

What gun shop?

Nice deal, you must share location.

No reason to not share, but this was a one time deal. It was a customer trade-in earlier and I was just lucky to walk into the store at the right time. I open the ammo can and it was filled with XM193 LC 12 headstamp. I was @ collector in Stoneham.

No reason to not share, but this was a one time deal. It was a customer trade-in earlier and I was just lucky to walk into the store at the right time. I open the ammo can and it was filled with XM193 LC 12 headstamp. I was @ collector in Stoneham.

I've found some hidden gems in that place on occasion. Nice score!

Bought my new home and got the keys this week in Georgetown. Celebrated when i realized i was a quarter mile away from Georgetown Fish and Game.

9jVJt5d.jpg

Welp, I finally found a pound of Bullseye in Eastern Mass. Not that I'd been looking too hard, but it had been awhile since I'd seen one.

nice, how many does that make now?

is that a nice older glock with the nice frying pan finish? ive got a 19 myself and may need to add OD green to the list.

nice, how many does that make now?

is that a nice older glock with the nice frying pan finish? ive got a 19 myself and may need to add OD green to the list.

Not enough.. ha. Ya, this is a slightly older model with the nice frying pan finish.. My G20 has the same finish and its extremely durable.. Ive been looking for a Gen3 OD 19 for a while and finally found this one BNIB and couldn't pass it up.. Shoots great too.

Finally got my machine gun license. Didn't feel like posting any pics of my handsome mug online but for those that have not seen one, it looks exactly like an ltc except where the class designation is, mine says resident license to possess a machine gun and its highlighted in green ( hence the nickname "green card"). It took 6 months to get. I just bought a full-auto mac-10 in 45. Im being told its at least another 8 months before I can pick it up :-(

Welcome to the fun world of NFA firearms I guess... ill be sure to post some pics in the new acquisitions feb 2015 thread.

Just picked up a Norinco type 53 Mosin Carbine. It is in pretty nice shape stock has no damage, no rust, buling still very intact id say (85-90%), smooth bolt, not counter bored riffling looks good.

For $120 out the door I could not pass on it, especially in this good condition.

Hopefully get some range pictures this week.

guns.jpg
My boss asked me the other day at work if I was interested in an SKS or Mossberg 500....I said tell me more...

A relative of his was having a divorce fire-sale basically. Got the MINT YUGO SKS, Mossberg 500 with the standard short barrel, a 28" ribbed modified choke barrel (brand new), and a 26" Rifled slug barrel with Bushnell scope (brand new). Also along with the deal was a case of 1000 rounds of ammo for the SKS with stripper clips.

Then I had to go "test" the SKS out...as well as some of our other May/June acquisitions
gun2.jpg

Also acquired some ammo, and a Dillon Super Swager so far this month as well [smile]

View attachment 106056
My boss asked me the other day at work if I was interested in an SKS or Mossberg 500....I said tell me more...

A relative of his was having a divorce fire-sale basically. Got the MINT YUGO SKS, Mossberg 500 with the standard short barrel, a 28" ribbed modified choke barrel (brand new), and a 26" Rifled slug barrel with Bushnell scope (brand new). Also along with the deal was a case of 1000 rounds of ammo for the SKS with stripper clips.

Then I had to go "test" the SKS out...as well as some of our other May/June acquisitions
View attachment 106057

Also acquired some ammo, and a Dillon Super Swager so far this month as well [smile]

The SKS looks mint. If you follow tnoutdoors9 he just posted a video on an SKS.

[video=youtube_share;EWidnu6rP24]http://youtu.be/EWidnu6rP24[/video]

Picked up my first Mosin-Nagant yesterday at the Springfield Big-E Gun Show.

I don't know a heck of a lot about Mosin's, but from the quick research I've done on it so far, it's an Ivhesvk 1924 M91/30 ex-dragoon hex receiver. It's in solid condition, I believe it may have been previously owned because when I took apart the bolt and magazine floor plate to do a quick Cosmoline removal, it honestly wasn't that bad at all, but we will have to see once I have the time to remove the stock, and the trigger is also superb in my opinion, much better than anticipated, hell it's better than some of my .22 rifles.

I feel like this Mosin is going to multiply quickly in my safe. I'm loving it, I can't wait to take it shooting! [rockon]

Picture taken with a so-so cell phone camera before a quick cleaning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom